Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I created a simple, open source recommended item changer, check it out!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BallBanger

Junior Member

09-29-2011

Quote:
Xero5268:
brutalizer missing, and talon picture o:

edit: im stupid


Yea, it's "The Brutalizer", haha.

All the images come from http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champions (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champions) . When they update their page for the new champs the images will be there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zutani

Senior Member

09-29-2011

I don't know if I'm just plain stupid, but when I extract the file, I get a bunch of files. I don't see any .exe or application I can run, can someone tell me what file I'm supposed to run inside the extract?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BallBanger

Junior Member

09-29-2011

Quote:
Dispersity:
I don't know if I'm just plain stupid, but when I extract the file, I get a bunch of files. I don't see any .exe or application I can run, can someone tell me what file I'm supposed to run inside the extract?


lolic.jar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zutani

Senior Member

09-29-2011

Quote:
BallBanger:
lolic.jar


I seem not to have a .jar file.

Edit: It is a jar file, but it shows up as a WinRAR file. How to fix?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1w1ngedangel

Member

09-29-2011

This thread deserves a bump.
Pretty cool customizer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BallBanger

Junior Member

09-29-2011

Quote:
Dispersity:
I seem not to have a .jar file.

Edit: It is a jar file, but it shows up as a WinRAR file. How to fix?


Well, if you're using Windows you can try this: Right-click on lolic.jar and follow the "open with-> Java" instead of the default winrar application. Not sure why your computer defaults to open .jar files with winrar.

If you don't have Java installed then that's the problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenku

Senior Member

09-29-2011

much appreciated for this brother!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LigerZeroXX

Senior Member

09-29-2011

it wont let me run it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zutani

Senior Member

09-29-2011

Quote:
BallBanger:
Well, if you're using Windows you can try this: Right-click on lolic.jar and follow the "open with-> Java" instead of the default winrar application. Not sure why your computer defaults to open .jar files with winrar.

If you don't have Java installed then that's your problem.


Well I tried opening it with Java, it opens a black dialog box and then closes less than a second later.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kishuni

Junior Member

09-30-2011

Quote:
BallBanger:
Hey Kishuni, could you send me your error.log file? It looks like you're pointing to Z:/Riot Games/Riot Games instead of Z:/Riot Games

Sure, here. http://pastebin.com/FZjGPts6
I'm on the updated version now, pointing towards Z:\Riot Games