Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I created a simple, open source recommended item changer, check it out!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whitenamese

09-29-2011

Very convenient, thanks for this!

Zutani

09-29-2011

Can't wait to try this when I get home! Hope it works.

FuLIOn

09-29-2011

The best item changer i have ever found.

Moopeee

09-29-2011

Amazing job. Upvoted and lovin it.

How difficult would it be to be able to set multiple sets for an individual champ? E.g. An AD and an AP set of items?

BallBanger

09-29-2011

Quote:
Shurimpu:
Installed and upvoted. Holy ass it's convenient and easy. This guy deserves credit, this is pretty sweet.

Is it possible to save different lists for classic and dominion? Mine seem to overlap.

Hey Shurimpu, could you send me your error.log file? I don't play dominion too often so I didn't really test that part too much. Are you using the dropdown to switch from classic to dominion before saving?

Edit: I figured out what issue you were probably getting and updated the tool.

Roy Trenneman

09-29-2011

<3

BallBanger

09-29-2011

Quote:
Kishuni:
Keep getting "There is something wrong with your browse directory (http://puu.sh/6gzo)" even after directing it to my install. (Z:\Riot Games)
Would love to use it, although, it not recognizing the LoL directory is a bit irritating.
Upvoted anyway!

Hey Kinshuni, could you send me your error.log file? It looks like you're pointing to Z:/Riot Games/Riot Games instead of Z:/Riot Games

BallBanger

09-29-2011

Quote:
Moopeee:
Amazing job. Upvoted and lovin it.

How difficult would it be to be able to set multiple sets for an individual champ? E.g. An AD and an AP set of items?

It's not incredibly difficult but you'd have to run the tool anyway to switch back and forth. Riot supports multiple "sets" in the .ini file but the first set is always used.

Jakob

09-29-2011

if you're making updates, could you let us browse items by type like in the shops? this is awesome as is, but would be a lot more practical with the "shop-browsing"

Xero5268

Recruiter

09-29-2011

brutalizer missing, and talon picture o:

edit: im stupid