Malzahar - How to raise a Voidling(Guide)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2010

Fantastic guide, I'm jealous. I was gonna try to do a kick ass Malzahar guide but its not needed I guess, maybe in the future. Great work =D

ZPR Jase

06-25-2010

Anyone who WAS asking why you didn't have mejais in your standard build is wrong. Only get mejais if you've gotten a few kills, and have reason to beleive you will continue to get kills.

PurePyramid

08-10-2010

I bought Malzahar because I read this guide. And bravo, he's VERY FUN to play! He's a key champ and one of my main champs now. And you actually can kill if you "raise" your voidlings well. (most players don't know how strong a voidling can be when it's "raised" well)

Thanks for the great guide

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

The hex gunblade item to me is one of the best items for Malz you buy the mana crystal first item with a mana pot and health pot, lane for a bit upgrade it to the first piece of Archangel, boots 1, later add in 2 tomes and upgrade for gunblade and you can just about lane nonstop just going bac to shop, when you upgrade it to the tome a teamaura of 40 ap 15% spellsteal will do a lot for your group and you can fully heal yourself with it off your dot/aoe spelldamage once you get over 150 ap in a couple seconds.. Once I have that item and archangel the match is over in about 10 minutes rarely 15.
The other team is just unable to stand up to me, Pantheon was a bit surprised last night when I went toe to toe with him after Shaco had just tried to gank me(but thanks to new patch his trap laying broke his stealth he died 3 seconds later)

Normally without that spellsteal pantheon would have come in with me being badly wounded, but I was still about 90%. Hp it adds survival with a good ap amount to it

GinDrunk

11-01-2010

here is a farming combo that i use once i get null zone at lvl 5.
I first use null zone
- i try to aim a little behind the warriors minions(but at the same time null zone should be cast under them to deal damage to the minions) to harass the champion im against

then i use mv on the same 3 minions warriors
- by now they should have lower hp so they should die and mv should spread. If not auto attack the minions that has mv.

int the end mv and your minions should finish off the rest of the minions and you should get 70% of your mana back. I think this strategy is makes him a good pusher/farmer and helps get voiding out too. I usually get the highest minion kills in my team or out of everyone.

i keep cotv to harass the champion or to defend myself incase anything happen. I think laterluss's strategy is very good. I usually get positive kdr. and most are like 6+ kills and 3 deaths

any flaws to my method?

Boganmama

02-18-2011

After reading this guide, lost one game with Mal. After that I got a 4 win streak, thanks to the guide.

I dunno if its because of the champ or if its the really awesome guide or both, but, again, thanks A LOT for making this guide.

NinjaCÅT

05-28-2012

or just build AD and watch you voidlings pwn things...

Amoc

05-28-2012

brutal, brutal necro.