Malzahar - How to raise a Voidling(Guide)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WooFreakinHoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAriez View Post
Just tested MV stacking, It doesnt work.
But you can get more than one going at the same time (But not on same target)
Example: There are 6 minions, you MV one, then the cooldown's back and you MV a different minion so you will have 2 going on at the same time

This is my experience as well. If the two MV's jump to the same target the first is overwritten by the second.

Murdera

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooFreakinHoo View Post
This is my experience as well. If the two MV's jump to the same target the first is overwritten by the second.
yes they dont stack on the same target.
But its good to get multiple MVs out to increase ur chances of it passes on to an enemy.
I like the flash combo with malza, he has no real techinque that can give him a good escape.Silence +Flashing over a wall is pretty much the only thing that keeps me alive most of times.

To the OP, i like the combos u explained in ur guide, i started using them alot recently as you said with malza practice its required alot.Aiming to silence is very difficult indeed, but as u said the main advantage is to silence multiple targets so ur team can cleanup with less resistance.

no name Cola

06-09-2010

malefic visions does not stack.
But overall great guide, i used to believe that maxing Null zone after Malefic visions was the way to go, but after trying out this build for a while i realized that call of the void is much more effective.
I also never realized how effective Deathfire is on Malzahar :P

Overall great guide

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

This is a good guide. Admittedly, basically all you've said I'd already figured out before, though my item and rune builds are slightly different (I don't get a DFG until later, and I usually try to get golem early game to make up for that). But a very solid guide overall.

laundrymonster

06-11-2010

"Malzahar is a very effective character and if used properly can help your team win."

Lies and slander.

Jdeezy

06-11-2010

" it does 30% of the targets max health and slows them down. "

Is it 30% of their max ? I was almost positive it was 30% of their current health, which is why you usually want to start with it no?

Also to ask again since it wasn't answered (I don't think?) can you cast DG while your casting your ult?

EDIT: Nvm the first response answered it.

Malzahearty Soup

Recruiter

06-11-2010

Voidlings take a lot of care to raise. Void sandbox, special void foods, canned void foods, void stabbing posts... and then they only live for 21 seconds outside of the void.

Its not working too well. I'm thinking of raising a warehouse of turtles for my next run, what do you guys think?

Jdeezy

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malzahar View Post
Voidlings take a lot of care to raise. Void sandbox, special void foods, canned void foods, void stabbing posts... and then they only live for 21 seconds outside of the void.

Its not working too well. I'm thinking of raising a warehouse of turtles for my next run, what do you guys think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

Well I'm sure you have one supporter.

Arctura42

Recruiter

06-14-2010

Don't know if it's good or not, but I've basically adopted this build with the exception that I forgo Lich Bane for a Hextech Gun thingy (+40 AP and 10% Spellvamp item - forget exact name) right before going for Archangel's. I personally feel it helps me survive - though someone is bound to come here with math to prove me wrong. And that's good. I like math. Especially for proving myself wrong. Keeps me on my toes. Even though I'm sitting. Yeah. /ramble (oh god I hope it's really /ramble).

TehRizzle

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctura42 View Post
Don't know if it's good or not, but I've basically adopted this build with the exception that I forgo Lich Bane for a Hextech Gun thingy (+40 AP and 10% Spellvamp item - forget exact name) right before going for Archangel's. I personally feel it helps me survive - though someone is bound to come here with math to prove me wrong. And that's good. I like math. Especially for proving myself wrong. Keeps me on my toes. Even though I'm sitting. Yeah. /ramble (oh god I hope it's really /ramble).
You want survivability? Get RoA + Rylais.

In my ELO range, everyone takes Cleanse, and INSIST on focusing me first in team fights. I rush a RoA, then get a Rylais. At level 18 with runes and masteries, it gives me about 3.1k hp. I then get a Abyssal Scepter if they aren't stackin MR or a Void Staff if they are. Then a Zhonyas.

The Hextech Revolver isn't good anyway, you lifesteal so little unless you're farming creep waves.