Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion: Do's and Don'ts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onslaught87

09-28-2011

Quote:
Stralucire:
True that. The minimap wins games.

Also, Heimer: Early games I saw a lot of people playing like complete fools if a tower had turrets on it. Most have wisened up at this point. What originally looked like a powerhouse AP Defender turned into a defender with a cheeze strat. Not actually that difficult to counter unless you play stupid.

Oh ffs with this heimer talk still lol. Tell you what. I'll be fair and just remove him from the list completely. Hell I should just remove the **** list. Idk why I even put it there. Everyone hates tier lists and probably why I got downvoted. My main point of doing this thread was because dumb players not understand basic things is irritating me. They place emphasis on roaming for kills instead of defending.

Which is why I put shaco and Ez in here too. They are IMO the top two right now who can do everything short of defend a 1v2 burst on your turret. I just want people to understand the concept of holding points and helping defend instead of chasing to team fights in the jungle.

I know...sounds like common sense...doesn't it.

Onslaught87

09-28-2011

Quote:
Cryll:
Why is Poppy not on your Tier list?

I've had a couple poppy's play in my games but not enough to warrant a placement. I didn't pay much attention to them. The one I did I saw get tossed around pretty good. One I faced posed no threat.

C00LST0RYBR0

09-28-2011

Literally 98% of the people I play with or against don't understand any of these concepts. It's so simple, they just dont f get it.

Onslaught87

09-28-2011

Quote:
C00LST0RYBR0:
Literally 98% of the people I play with or against don't understand any of these concepts. It's so simple, they just dont f get it.

That's why I'm trying to help spread some win seed.

ManaBananaKrill

09-28-2011

Someone doesn't know what Lichbane is...

ArajTheSummoner

09-28-2011

In my experience, burning ghost to get the windmill is not worth it. You can get there when it's 80% done, then just kill everybody and take it back as long as it's not completely finished. If 3 on their team, you can see it and match because you have vision of the other side of the map.

Onslaught87

09-28-2011

Quote:
ManaBananaKrill:
Someone doesn't know what Lichbane is...

Lichbane is an additive for AP nukes, which Shaco hardly is without the assistance of his boxes. Any more predictable smartass catchphrases?

Skataki

09-28-2011

Do's: Pick jax win game

Onevia

09-28-2011

Do's: when your enemy has 6 points left on the ticker, keep defending and not sit at the spawn saying "gg"...its not over till it's over.

apparently you need 3 caps to keep that ticker going.

The Codyman

09-29-2011

LOL, a lot of these would make dominion solo q's so much better. Yet you still get the yi's who ninja cap and never defends, then when ya call em out they say " umadbro" or some dumb meme.

While there is a lot of ways to play, the best way is to let them come to you, if you have 3 points thats all that is needed. Why when i offer that simple standard advice people get butt hurt and say " you just want me to play YOUR way"

C'mon people this game mode is simple, playing with my buddies we 3 cap and /laugh for 15 minutes til we win.