Are you kidding me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drahmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

I know this post is a little late but are you kidding me!!!!!! I have been playing this game for years on both mac and pc and have supported you guys and have gotten so many new people to play this game. All i ask is that you let god dam college students play this game!!! Most students have mac computers and i was able to play during the beta and it ran just a good as my xps there was no problem with the application so you guys need to put the god dam game back on macs so that the true original fans will be able to enjoy the summoners rift again!!!

Parcheeseey

09-28-2011

lol relax. You're a college kid, you should be smart enough to notice there isnt much raging anymore... If I were you I would actually look at some of the posts before complaining about how it doesn't work on macs anymore. I'm still playing on a mac. So can you.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-28-2011

www.boompje.net
visit, install, play better than before. dominion is great.

also, there's a dedicated forum.
*******http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110913020822/halo/images/thumb/9/9a/Join_Us.jpg/179px-Join_Us.jpg********

iamriddik

09-28-2011

read, then post

or do they not require literacy at your college?