Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

First Impressions of Dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baneson

09-28-2011

Had a game yesterday over my lunch hour that in the early stages saw my team drop to 28-228. Game ended in a victory at 22 - 0! So much fun! No one at the office could understand why I was smiling so much! Great fun!

Apocolyptos

Recruiter

09-28-2011

Quote:
Baneson:
Had a game yesterday over my lunch hour that in the early stages saw my team drop to 28-228. Game ended in a victory at 22 - 0! So much fun! No one at the office could understand why I was smiling so much! Great fun!

That is one of those moments when you get on the edge of your seat and start clicking like a mad man! It's kinda funny how this happens much more in dominion then in SR =D

Apocolyptos

Recruiter

09-28-2011

Also; Remember to check out that youtube page and give me feedback plz =) ...(shameless promotion ftw)