Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch Notes History of Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrGrimm999

The Council

09-28-2011

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Corki_the_Daring_Bombardier/Background

Scroll down a little bit and there is a history of his patch notes.

It makes me sad being a corki main since beta. Throughout almost his entire LoL exsistance, he has been nerfed virtually every patch since he came into being. Even though he is still viable in the right hands, he is a mere shade of his former glory.

Faestus

09-28-2011

I second that.

I used to be one of those OMFG Corkies when I could dominate early game. Now I pick him only if it's a MUST.

Suien Reizo

09-28-2011

Each patch he gets a little weaker and yet his moustache is as glorious as ever.

Vineheart01

09-28-2011

yea 90% of the times i see fail corkis, but then i find that one thats like OMG WE HAVE TO KILL THAT B@STARD!!

not sure why, i see pretty similiar builds on him but some people just annihilate others with him.

Abedeus

09-28-2011

He's still leagues above Xin Zhao who also received only nerfs. Don't bring up his W, they broke all other skills in process.

Also, Corki used to be a ****ty hybrid champion and turned into godlike AD carry.

Faestus

09-28-2011

Quote:
Abedeus:
He's still leagues above Xin Zhao who also received only nerfs. Don't bring up his W, they broke all other skills in process.

Also, Corki used to be a ****ty hybrid champion and turned into godlike AD carry.

He's never been hybrid champion He's always been AD

CynicallyMe

09-28-2011

Corki is still fine....
The last few changes were appropriate.

Dopebear

09-28-2011

His Dominion Recommended Items seem to be missing.

RexSaur

09-28-2011

Quote:
CynicallyMe:
Corki is still fine....
The last few changes were appropriate.

Removing his blind wasant anywhere appropriate,just made him fall over as a duelist against another AD carry.

someroastedbeef

09-28-2011

omg mrgrimm999 #1 chogath