October the 1st [if you didn't get your refund] [official thread]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velkorious View Post
Oh, I'm SURE it's gonna be in the Announcements forum
Yea right. The closing of the Mac Client wasn't even in the Announcements Forum.

Butters stoch

09-28-2011

yeah its not going to happen, they will just keep on ignoring us for about 4 months, then suddenly they will respond with some buII sh!t about how they have decided that the refund they were going to give out is not up to riots standards and therefore wont be happening.

killerKnif18

09-28-2011

I wonder if they have a new chappon

killerKnif18

09-28-2011

Lol

Eldrithe

09-28-2011

>.>....<.< maybe their evil plot is to get a lot of people to start playing PC so that they have less then 50% of game time on Mac and don't have to give out the free champion pack to those people.

Jishent

09-28-2011

"Rewards will be added to the accounts of verified testers by the end of September." - Tamat

(╯□)╯︵ ʇoıɹ

Have any reds even posted on this section of forum after Sept 6th? I would be so mad if they give us an excuse for not giving refunds or the champion pack.

Entellex

09-28-2011

I counted it up, I spent 448$ on skins alone not including the fact I bought 60-70% of my champs with rp. No refund in sight. I'd rather have the game back then my money back.

KungFuAsparagus

09-28-2011

This sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Even if riot doesn't keep thier end of the bargain, us mac beta testers will at least make a really really really loud "**** YOU"
I also send a support ticket and got copy-paste answers. I was really dissapointed, since this is the only topic that i've recieved robot answers from. The rest of the times Riot has been extremely helpful, like giving me 30rp bc i was 30rp short of buying a skin for my fav champ (they gave me the rp because I included a sketch of Xin Zhao but that's beside the point). I'm really dissapointed with the customer service concerning the champions bundle, riot is usually really helpful.

Anne Bancroft

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrithe View Post
>.>....<.< maybe their evil plot is to get a lot of people to start playing PC so that they have less then 50% of game time on Mac and don't have to give out the free champion pack to those people.
they made it sound like 50% previous to the closure.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

09-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entellex View Post
I counted it up, I spent 448$ on skins alone not including the fact I bought 60-70% of my champs with rp. No refund in sight. I'd rather have the game back then my money back.
in that case, go to www.boompje.net and download the game back