Rammus rush windmill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelOfDeath264

09-28-2011

I have noticed a forth coming tactic the Rammus Rush due to rammus'es roll put together with ghost rammus can reach windmill and cap it sometime before the opposing team can even get there.
What are you opinons on this? are there any counter measures other than another rammus?

for more leage of legends check out my channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/angelofd...4?feature=mhee

Chicstix

09-28-2011

I'm probably not going to play blind pick anymore, just so I don't have to play against another Rammus, Master Yi, and/or Eve. There is little to no counter against one with such speed, durability, and taunt. Even his damage is really high.

I think the easy route to countering Rammus is just banning his ass to begin with.

VaszX

09-28-2011

9 out of 10 games you'll find a rammus doing this, =.=, also he does really good in dominion, I guess I'll give draft a try.

Valiant Corvus

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicstix View Post
I'm probably not going to play blind pick anymore, just so I don't have to play against another Rammus, Master Yi, and/or Eve. There is little to no counter against one with such speed, durability, and taunt. Even his damage is really high.

I think the easy route to countering Rammus is just banning his ass to begin with.
Ryze can stomp all three.

Well, he can stop Rammus in his tracks at least. He'll just blow up Yi and Eve though.

Soren Kaleth

09-28-2011

Big Ryze player here and I find nothing of the sort.... what build are you using Valiant?

iSarge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soren Kaleth View Post
Big Ryze player here and I find nothing of the sort.... what build are you using Valiant?
if you can't blow up a Eve or Yi with a Ryze, ur doin i wrong.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Tried this last night and got absolutely stomped by an enemy Ryze+Ez combo. It may work sometimes, but it is a long way from fool proof.

I will admit that Powerball makes Rammus an ideal pick for Dominion, but people are starting to counterpick him, even in Blind.

Beaumains

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soren Kaleth View Post
The same build that every Ryze uses? HINT: [MANA]. Mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana mana. Like Mundo, but with mana.

CygnusXI

09-28-2011

played late night, and lost 1 game, and our rammy had BoM, 3 zeals, and EC.....needless to say some people take his mobility too seriously since that particular rammy had only 3 caps the whole game

Cathelas

09-28-2011

Usually you have at least one person ghosting up top taking the move speed buff and can hit rammus before he finishes capping the point, At that point it just becomes a normal teamfight up top, but with the rammus team able to capture the point more easily in the midst of the battle if the other team doesn't pay attention.

Late game, Ninja caps really shouldn't matter. You shouldn't have your entire team leave all of your bases undefended (especially the two outer bases) and if your only a base away, you can reach the rammus before he even caps the node and stop him. Its annoying, but its certainly not game winning against a well coordinated team.