Dominion - Who Else Feels This?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToadKillerDog7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draydan View Post
Its not necessary. I dont await more than slight tweaks. Personally I like some champs being avg in Classic but very good in Dominion. Better than working hard on balance and making all avg everywhere.
That's fine and good, but then champs like Tryndamere who are GOOD in Classic can also completely dominate in Dominion, and that's not as fine or good.

Alpha Q23

09-28-2011

The whole point is to have fun, if you aint having fun then play a different mode. I personally have found shen fun/viable in Dominion.. I just went 15/5/18 unfortunately we lost due to the other team just over powering our mostly ad team :/...... But I've found that I don't mind as much if I lose in dominion so I aint switching back to tt for a while.

Alden Cross

09-28-2011

I honestly think it is too early to outright comment that one hero is OP or one hero is not or what have you, ESPECIALLY because Dominion hasn't have a long competitive period.

When things become competitive, people start looking seriously whether a champion is imbalanced in that particular setting or whether they can counter it by building correctly or draft-picking hard counter champions.

Right now, people aren't taking things 'seriously', so there's all this QQ with no solid facts.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToadKillerDog7 View Post
That's fine and good, but then champs like Tryndamere who are GOOD in Classic can also completely dominate in Dominion, and that's not as fine or good.
Ignite, poisons, healing debuffs

Draydan

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alden Cross View Post
I honestly think it is too early to outright comment that one hero is OP or one hero is not or what have you, ESPECIALLY because Dominion hasn't have a long competitive period.

When things become competitive, people start looking seriously whether a champion is imbalanced in that particular setting or whether they can counter it by building correctly or draft-picking hard counter champions.

Right now, people aren't taking things 'seriously', so there's all this QQ with no solid facts.
yeah i'm still experimenting and trying to find effective builds for champs who arent Dominion permaban.

Marth Wagner

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shjade Nexayre View Post
-Claims AD is the better choice

-Lists 2.5/4 AP champs as comfortable choices
Aren't you the clever one...

It's all personal opinion.
I main Kat and Akali on Rift, been playing em since i started LoL. It only makes sense i find them comfortable for me to play no matter whaere im using them, no?

Nobody plays WW AP anymore anyway, and i've gone AD dps every dominion with him.

just because i beleive AD is best on dominion doesn't have to mean im any good with AD at all.

Remember, i said I AM COMFORTABLE USING, not the general public will be comfortable using etc etc

Think before you type please

Hobocop

09-28-2011

Dominion was a lot more fun when it was restricted to the limited beta periods because you couldn't sit and play it for 16 hours straight and burn yourself out. That's going to happen with virtually any game if you play it for an extended period of time.

Most of the characters that are perceived as 'OP' atm don't have to make any major changes to their builds for Dominion while other characters may require rethinking where they'll perform best and with what build.

HarryHayes

09-28-2011

i simply think Dominion is boring.

You can downvote me, but (i dont know why) after 1 game i get sick of it and dont play it for like 3 days.