Dominion - Who Else Feels This?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marth Wagner

09-28-2011

I have played a couple AP champs when testing around. I find AD tobe the better choice when CDs come into play and all that.
Akali, Kat, WW, Trynd were the only champs i really felt comfortable with considering Dominions pace

Gilvado

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMarth View Post
Dominion was a LOT more fun when we were limited to the hours we could actually play it.

I find it annoying and unfun how if you don't have certain champs (Rammus, Jax, etc.) you lose for sure.
But to include Dominion as consideration for balancing champs would just mess everything up.

Sorry but i don't think i will ever be able to take Dominion seriously. For now it's "Screw Around Mode" or "Easy IP Mode" for after long losing streaks on Summoner's Rift. Where you pick random champs like Skarner... But somebody on your team better use Jax as well, just so you have a chance of winning while messing around.

To all you Dominion fans out there, i apologize. I just find it 100x more frustrating than Classic LoL
I have beaten many a Jax as Skarner in Dominion.

RealMithron

09-28-2011

It's funny to hear people whine about unbalance and carries/supports being worthless whereas they're actually extremely good in competitive Dominion play, way more so than the pub stompers you're whining about.

Purutzil

09-28-2011

Stuff becomes stale when you do it 24/7. Take a break and enjoy RL

Shjade Nexayre

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordMarth View Post
I have played a couple AP champs when testing around. I find AD tobe the better choice when CDs come into play and all that.
Akali, Kat, WW, Trynd were the only champs i really felt comfortable with considering Dominions pace
-Claims AD is the better choice

-Lists 2.5/4 AP champs as comfortable choices

CashanDraven

09-28-2011

I'm liking Gragas in Dominion, he's a strong burst caster with strong survivability. Also, some of his BEST items, give him the defenses most lack in dominion, IE Zhona's and Abyssal. These provide nice ap and give you just enough to withstand alot of punishment with your Q. His W also aids in this part alot. And his burst, oh god is his burst good. Also, I agree on minion pushing, a super minion will take a turret veru quickly, double promote almost guarantees a capture in my experience.

Altarnos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

I like Dominion because you can play unorthodox champions and experiment with builds. It can be incredibly though dealing with champions that are very suited to dominion, such as Jax and Rammus, though I much rather prefer playing against Jax.

ToadKillerDog7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

If only Riot could balance champs respectively for each mode...
I know that'd be a huge pain in the ass, but I'm sure it is technically possible.

Draydan

09-28-2011

I tried AD Nunu and AD Gragas in Dominion. Tons of fun. With Nunu I had 2 losses where I was #1.
Both of em have anti-AD debuffs so they pwn.

Draydan

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToadKillerDog7 View Post
If only Riot could balance champs respectively for each mode...
I know that'd be a huge pain in the ass, but I'm sure it is technically possible.
Its not necessary. I dont await more than slight tweaks. Personally I like some champs being avg in Classic but very good in Dominion. Better than working hard on balance and making all avg everywhere.