Dominion - Who Else Feels This?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marth Wagner

09-27-2011

Dominion was a LOT more fun when we were limited to the hours we could actually play it.

I find it annoying and unfun how if you don't have certain champs (Rammus, Jax, etc.) you lose for sure.
But to include Dominion as consideration for balancing champs would just mess everything up.

Sorry but i don't think i will ever be able to take Dominion seriously. For now it's "Screw Around Mode" or "Easy IP Mode" for after long losing streaks on Summoner's Rift. Where you pick random champs like Skarner... But somebody on your team better use Jax as well, just so you have a chance of winning while messing around.

To all you Dominion fans out there, i apologize. I just find it 100x more frustrating than Classic LoL

dL1Cheo

09-27-2011

Play draft where jax is banned 100%

Inter somnia

09-27-2011

No map created is going to be anything other than "screw around mode" or "easy IP mode." This game will always be balanced around 5v5 summoners rift. That will continue to be the only REAL competitive map.

LunaticRedEyeS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

09-27-2011

Dominion is Unbalance mode

Assassin / Tank DPS so stronge
some Carry / Support - Nothing
Jax OP

Fisting Fredy

09-27-2011

I agree. It's not fun when you play against those certain champs with little to no protection from anything as they continue to bash your face in nonstop.

pwnedurmum69

09-28-2011

they have a draft mode

73lack Valor

09-28-2011

Draft mode. Never play against Jax/Rammus/Heimer/Akali again.

Gentle Casca

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dL1Cheo View Post
Play draft where jax is banned 100%
^This.

However, I'm less afraid of Jax than I am of Rammus. Hell, man, even Karthus is good in Dominion.

I'm actually enjoying it. I like the pace and I like the fact that some less-desirable champs are awesome there.

EvilNucca

09-28-2011

yeah play draft Jax Rammus Akali get banned or should be if they don't blame your captain.

SquirrelCommando

09-28-2011

Give it more time to pan out. I've been playing a lot of Riven and a little bit of Yorick, and they do very well. Obviously, a few pubstompy champs do well, but once people figure out how to play, it may get more interesting than 'play Akali and instagib everyone'.

I was destroyed earlier today by an Olaf. Also, I really think pushing lanes (via minions) is underrated, as minion caps are hard to stop (assuming enough minions) and a lot of the champions considered good on Dominion (Jax, Olaf, Trynd) lack AoE damage to kill off a capping minion wave.

Heimer is stupidly good on defense, and Eve/Twitch are probably overrated, as a Hextech Sweeper counters them really hard (while being a generally good item).