Maestro Error:

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

alividlife

10-16-2011

I am again getting the Maestro Error.. lol

Prior attempts of uninstalling and reinstalling did nothing, but eventually the problem worked it self out and I was able to connect.

This leads me to believe it's on your end and not mine...
I am actually very patient person and won't rage, but it definitely sucks..
What gives?!

Bartholum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholum View Post
hey that happend to me too.

I did this and it worked for me:

Go to your Riot Games folder, then League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.90(depends the update)\deploy

Here you will find a file called: LoLClient.exe

Delete it and then open the launcher, press play, but nothing will happen, then recover it from the recycle bin and try again... this time it should work

Hope it helps

Virus Scan Me

10-17-2011

hey that happend to me too.

I did this and it worked for me:

Go to your Riot Games folder, then League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.90(depends the update)\deploy

Here you will find a file called: LoLClient.exe

Delete it and then open the launcher, press play, but nothing will happen, then recover it from the recycle bin and try again... this time it should work

Hope it helps

Did not work =(

whippette

11-24-2011

i'm having the same problem
-I have no anti virus blocking
-Never happened before today (i played all week and no problem)
-Im using windows 7
-It pops as soon as the login page opens

whippette

11-24-2011

UPDATE: I just rebooted my comp and now it works fine

Programs that might have bring this error:
Steam games
Visual Basic 2010
Windows server 2008

DB ThedarKOne

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartholum View Post
You sir, are a genius!

Mr Crabbz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Obviously it has something to do with this Laptop i'm using, it works fine on my other Laptop, but it won't work on this one, i've tryed everything, Literally everything to fix it, but nothing works and i'm still getting the same problem. Soon as the Log in screen pops up it comes up with a message saying it cannot connect to maestro then it just exists. If this problem is quite common how come riot don't post a solution for the issue for the thousands of people with the same problem lol.

Edit: It's never happened before till after that dominion update. I've tryed repairing, reinstalling, disabling my firewall. But nothing works, i even went through to Data execution prevention system and allowed it through that, still wouldn't work. Dunno what to do now =/

Struggler9996

03-27-2012

I always get this error whenever a new patch comes out. Simply restarting my computer always fixes it, though.

Glorifundel

05-28-2012

This error can also be attributed to your virus scan software, specifically if you have blocked the adobe air client from connecting to the internet, the lol air updater will not function. allowing adobe air access via your virus protections exception rules or simply turning off your virus protection will allow you to proceed. (once you are updated it is unlikely the client is called again, therefore you can probably disable the protection, download the changes, then re-enable)

Hope that is helpful.

x Syotos x

10-02-2012

im getting the error after the the small update my launcher downloaded and keeps downloading every time i try to restart im running the repair. this is stupid, riot patches just as bad as blizzards.