Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Maestro Error:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazabi02

09-28-2009

I've been playing for a while. This is the first time I've encountered the Maestro error just now. I encountered it just before the game started.

reapermaster

09-28-2009

1 time thing or everytime you try to join a game?

Taren

09-28-2009

I have no antivirus (I know, dumb, gimme a break, but I've never had a virus problem yet) and I get these errors semi-frequently. It seems like it occurs most immediately after a game or while trying to access the profile interfaces on PvP.net.

reapermaster

09-28-2009

If you havent done so already do a reinstall

Kenshinsk

11-18-2009

I have this error every time I try to launch a game after I press Play in the launcher There is a half filled bar in the background when I see the login screen after a while it gives me the report i a new window :League of Legends has lost contact with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application.

after i click ok it shows this error: The launchcer has experienced an error. Please restart this application.

This problem persist and happens every time i try to launch it.

reapermaster

11-18-2009

Please post your dxdiag. info how can be found here http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questions/23/Attaching+a+Diagnostic+to+a+Forum+Post

Beiz

12-09-2009

I'm having this very problem, and I have repaired/re-installed the game without luck..
I was playing just fine yesterday

edit: ran it through the launcher, worked just fine.

zimon88

03-18-2010

i have the same problem as Kenshinsk its is my dxdiag http://pastebin.com/UaKHTMJh

significant96

09-14-2010

same problem as cliper how can i fix it!? really wants to play lol but cant -.- i was playing just fine yesterday?
have tryed to reinstall it for like 4 times? :O

srry for bad spelling**

Crazy Dawn

01-20-2011

Hi i'm also having the Maestro error as some other guys. I don't have Kaspersky or any other antivirus. I need help oh and i also found an error in maestro.server
ERROR: Looking for air at LOLCLient.exe to fill in new proc info, but did not find it.