Maestro Error:

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazabi02

09-28-2009

I've been playing for a while. This is the first time I've encountered the Maestro error just now. I encountered it just before the game started.

reapermaster

09-28-2009

1 time thing or everytime you try to join a game?

Taren

09-28-2009

I have no antivirus (I know, dumb, gimme a break, but I've never had a virus problem yet) and I get these errors semi-frequently. It seems like it occurs most immediately after a game or while trying to access the profile interfaces on PvP.net.

reapermaster

09-28-2009

If you havent done so already do a reinstall

Kenshinsk

11-18-2009

I have this error every time I try to launch a game after I press Play in the launcher There is a half filled bar in the background when I see the login screen after a while it gives me the report i a new window :League of Legends has lost contact with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the application.

after i click ok it shows this error: The launchcer has experienced an error. Please restart this application.

This problem persist and happens every time i try to launch it.

reapermaster

11-18-2009

Please post your dxdiag. info how can be found here http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...o+a+Forum+Post

Beiz

12-09-2009

I'm having this very problem, and I have repaired/re-installed the game without luck..
I was playing just fine yesterday

edit: ran it through the launcher, worked just fine.

zimon88

03-18-2010

i have the same problem as Kenshinsk its is my dxdiag http://pastebin.com/UaKHTMJh

significant96

09-14-2010

same problem as cliper how can i fix it!? really wants to play lol but cant -.- i was playing just fine yesterday?
have tryed to reinstall it for like 4 times? :O

srry for bad spelling**

Crazy Dawn

01-20-2011

Hi i'm also having the Maestro error as some other guys. I don't have Kaspersky or any other antivirus. I need help oh and i also found an error in maestro.server
ERROR: Looking for air at LOLCLient.exe to fill in new proc info, but did not find it.

123456 ... 7