Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Age requirement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

macacoe

06-05-2010

Im sick of playing with little kids who quit after one death, which was clearly their fault.
xSolax, after dying once from his stupid mistake, claimed he had "zomg uber lag" and quit. Grow up!!

TL Phrost

Recruiter

06-05-2010

Quote:
macacoe:
Im sick of playing with little kids who quit after one death, which was clearly their fault.
xSolax, after dying once from his stupid mistake, claimed he had "zomg uber lag" and quit. Grow up!!

Don't use names here

If you have a problem report them with an email at [email]Support@riotgames.com[/email]

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

06-05-2010

I'd bet there are 27 year olds who use that excuse and rage and whine.

If my COPPA knowledge is correct you do have to be 13 to create an account.

Quote:
Phr0st:
Don't use names here

If you have a problem report them with an email at [EMAIL="Support@riotgames.com"]Support@riotgames.com[/EMAIL]

its [email]harassment@riotgames.com[/email] for player complaints.

0rangeSoda

Recruiter

06-05-2010

=/
there is an age requirement
people get around it regardless
and will continue to get around it

Hikaratu

06-05-2010

it's REALLY difficult to scroll the "Year" tab on your date of birth down a couple more years too.

Urobolus

06-05-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
I'd bet there are 27 year olds who use that excuse and rage and whine.

If my COPPA knowledge is correct you do have to be 13 to create an account.

Hasn't it already been confirmed there's 12 year olds (in the literal sense) playing?

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

06-05-2010

Quote:
Urobolus:
Hasn't it already been confirmed there's 12 year olds (in the literal sense) playing?

Making an account is not the same as playing, its true, and as has already been said, there's not any way to actually check age when creating account.

Arfoire

06-05-2010

Get out of low elo.
This stuff happens less and less the higher it gets.

Mella Kara

06-05-2010

Quote:
EncasedShadow:
Making an account is not the same as playing, its true, and as has already been said, there's not any way to actually check age when creating account.

Unless Riot goes all South Korea on the registration system and makes us tie our accounts to our SSN or something.

Arizel

06-05-2010

Quote:
Mella Kara:
Unless Riot goes all South Korea on the registration system and makes us tie our accounts to our SSN or something.

honestly, I wish they would do this. It isn't unethical, it is an assurance of letting certain age groups mingle with the same age group.

I mean seriously, the Internet has done more harm to America's Youth than it has in"Enriching" it....

The things I personally came across when I was only 13-15 were odd and disturbing.....