# of reports vs % of reports per game... PLEASE READ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Punc

09-27-2011

so i've been discussion with a few people the tribunal system, and im not 100% sure on this, but i heard the # of reports is taken into consideration for bans. Here is my problem say there is 50 reports needed for 3 day ban. and i play 20 games a day, if i for some reason make 1 of these teams mad in 20 games that is 4 reports i'm going to get (have you ever got q'd with a group of 4 in regular q who thinks they are all pro because they are with friends, you make one comment like... what are you guys doing? and all 4 of them jump on you freaking out calling you this and then and they all report you.)

anyways say that happens once a week for 2 and a half month... 3 day ban..

now on the flip side. we have a casual player who has no idea what he's doing when he plays. He plays twice a week and goes 1-9 average score. he feeds like crazy brings nothing to his team but he not going to get banned for 4ish months, upon which since he barely plays he doesn't even care.

this system is geared against the most dedicated players, and is geared toward casual noobs who report people because they are so bad people have a hard time not telling them they are bad

GC Nate

09-27-2011

number of reports is taken into consideration. that doesnt mean there is an equation they just pump in. it means when they review your case they weigh whether or not this is a 1 time thing or if you have been reported 500x already. Probably what determines things like warnings vs 3 day bans vs 5day bans, etc.

Mísanthropic

09-27-2011

tl;dr;dc Hope you get permanently banned for violating the Summoner's Code.

General Punc

09-27-2011

ahh, makes sense

General Punc

09-27-2011

Zeus which account?