!!! Players and Riot, Do you believe in ELO hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DENGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

For those who aren't familiar with ELO hell, it's a term derived from a bracket in the ranked ladder which is very hard to break or climb back up. Currently, the ELO hell is around 1200-1300 and before Season 2, it was maybe 1000 ish?

I personally believe in ELO hell because it's like trying to swim in stormy sea with squids pulling you down with their tentacles. In other words, there shall always be a leaver or a "130 games played" player who doesn't grasp the concept of competitive play yet.

I am mainly out of the worst stage... the 10 first games part, and I have gone as high as 1300s and then get unlucky streaks with leavers or bad team compositions etc. I am currently floating around 1120 and I'm holding my grasp because trust me, nobody wants to go below 1100.

This is my opinion.

Share yours?

Wolliam

09-27-2011

stfu virgin

sirturkey1

09-27-2011

Elo hell does not exist. I was at 700 elo season 1 (lost a bunch of the early games so I dropped fast). Carried myself form 700 all the way up to 1300. Now in season 2 I have reached 1500.

Elo hell does not exist as you can definitely carry yourself up, there are however certain levels that are a ***** to get out of. There are a lot of idiots in the low elos but over time you will rise if you play well. For me the hardest was around 1100 (this was my 1:1 w/l level) and every time I reached it I would lose several games and drop down again. Eventually I made it through and rose up.

Keep at it and if you play well you will rise up.

Svetsunov

09-27-2011

Pon pon wei wei wei pon pon pon wei wei pon pon, pon pon wei wei wei, pon pon pon wei wei pon pon

Le Fiora Bot

04-07-2012

i believe in noobs and losing streaks .