Revert Black Shield Ninja Nerf?

Most definitely! 107 56.02%
Keep the nerf, but split the Snare from the Damage on Dark Binding as compensation 26 13.61%
I'll wait to see what Riot can come up with. 12 6.28%
Jax is OP? Better nerf Morgana once more. 46 24.08%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Please Revert Morgana Black Shield Ninja Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TTiger75

06-07-2010

@PhailRaptor: As Morgana is my main I couldn't agree more. There are definitely some issues to be still fixed about her, but Black Shield is one of the most pressing to be fixed. She has the potential for being a wonderful champion in her role as the Super Nanny of the team

Venihil

06-07-2010

I absolutely love this thread. You're putting out everything that has to be said about Morgana. She's a great champ and I love playing her but there are a few issues that should be fixed. First off she's supposed to be a support character, and it's bad enough that a fairly common and cheap item (Merc threads, of course) obliterates half of her usefulness, it gets absolutely ridiculous when they start nerfing her signature spell one patch at a time.

Black shield no longer cleanses debuffs and that's fine, I suppose, but it should be able to block absolutely ALL magical damage as well as debuffs while up, including Teemo's mushroom otherwise the team you're in is basically dealing with a 4v5 situation seeing as anyone with Mercury's threads makes sure you only deal slightly more than 50% of your max damage (I say 50% and not 40 because tormented soil progressively reduces magical resist and should be taken into account). God forbid they also have banshee's, you might as well let them kill you and save yourself some time.

Morgana is far too easy to counter as it is; the very least that should be done is revert black shield to what it was before the patch as well as separate Dark binding's damage from it's snare time like they did for other champs, so that we can actually take more than one fifth of our opponents hp every time we burn a big chunk of our mana pool. Love your post and keep up the bumping, I'll even help :]

Shoto Matrony

06-07-2010

I think something that might help her out is increasing her basic attacks range. I don't think it's right that a squishy ranged champion should have to get within pantheon skill range to attack with a weak basic attack.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Bump for the sake of Morgana balance!

TACOxBOY

06-18-2011

bump because i want to play her more.

ILolU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

bump