Revert Black Shield Ninja Nerf?

Most definitely! 107 56.02%
Keep the nerf, but split the Snare from the Damage on Dark Binding as compensation 26 13.61%
I'll wait to see what Riot can come up with. 12 6.28%
Jax is OP? Better nerf Morgana once more. 46 24.08%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Please Revert Morgana Black Shield Ninja Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

06-05-2010

"Double Bump!"
"You have bumped a thread."

Moar votez neededz.

Dimensionist

06-05-2010

The obvious solution is only play the "op" champs and pubstomp for the lulz.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimensionist View Post
The obvious solution is only play the "op" champs and pubstomp for the lulz.
Some of us actually prefer to roflstomp with the balanced ones, thx very much.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2010

I have to agree. I've played a lot of Morgana and now... she just feels like complete ****.

Her damage output is incredibly small, and completely overshadowed by pretty much every other mage in the game. She is supposed to be a dot hero, but other dot heroes just completely dominate her in terms of the actual damage that is done.

Also, her new shield is laughable, blocking only 500 magic damage (doesn't help if it's a phys heavy team too). C'mon. One time bomb from Zilean would shatter it to pieces by the time it is leveled up that high, and while it scales pretty well with ap, Morganas don't usually build ap heavy because of the absolute **** ratios for the rest of her spells. And as you said, it's even more useless considering now it doesn't even stop things like time bomb from being put on her.

So what is a Morgana to do?

Eltrotraw

06-05-2010

Can I vote "Most definitely!" and "Keep the nerf, but split the Snare from the Damage on Dark Binding as compensation" at the same time?

I know it's a stupid question(voted the former), but that's pretty much my thoughts on this issue.

I've already voiced my full thoughts on Kama Toki's topic about all her abilities, regardless.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltrotraw View Post
Can I vote "Most definitely!" and "Keep the nerf, but split the Snare from the Damage on Dark Binding as compensation" at the same time?

I know it's a stupid question(voted the former), but that's pretty much my thoughts on this issue.

I've already voiced my full thoughts on Kama Toki's topic about all her abilities, regardless.
And i deeply appreciate it, i think all her abilities could use a tweak to get around Mercs. Which is why i think this poll needs more positive options.

(Also free bump!)

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

06-05-2010

"Triple Bump!!!"
"Bumping Spree!"
"You have bumped a thread."

piratesas

06-06-2010

I'd like both the stealthnerf undone and the snare and damage split up. But if I had to choose I'll go with the snare. Even though BS is her best ability, I dislike being in a game solely to press E.

Edit: While we're at it actually what I would like even more is for the shield to dispel like it used to, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Edit 2: and also, I'd like the debuff prevention and magic damage shield to be split up, but that's probably not going to happen either. Wow! Morgana's really getting 'whipped' by Riot huh.

/sadpanda

Dimensionist

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Some of us actually prefer to roflstomp with the balanced ones, thx very much.
Agreed, Janna is a very balanced champ especially with a Jax lanemate.

Annie mid, Jax/Janna top lane, and EZ/shen bottom lane. Most balanced team ever.

piratesas

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimensionist View Post
Agreed, Janna is a very balanced champ especially with a Jax lanemate.

Annie mid, Jax/Janna top lane, and EZ/shen bottom lane. Most balanced team ever.
I'm confizzled, I thought this was a Morgana is UP QQ thread, not Janna is OP QQ.