It is near the end of Sept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flame of Udun

09-27-2011

Riot its near the end of Sept. Where is that refund/champion pack at? I think the mac community has been patient enough, time for some answers. If Riot doesn't answer us by October, i say we mass thread General Discussion till they give us a response.

KrunchyKibbles

09-27-2011

k

Shehryar925

09-27-2011

Just eat some oranges and check your e-mail and you'll be k.

FeElEy Me

09-27-2011

Just eat some oranges and check your e-mail and you'll be k.

great idea bro, ill follow u into that

Flame of Udun

09-27-2011

mhm Indian River orange juice best OJ. How does that help with the topic at hand, I HAVE NO CLUE, but, i do feel refreshed, and ready to tackle this No Riot Response problem.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-27-2011

Well, they do have 3 days left before their deadline.... I will remain calm until then....

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-28-2011

we should keep calm until the 1st of october.

after that... (╯□)╯︵ ʇoıɹ

i'd say every single one posts a single separate thread. i may write something appropriate, maybe do a pony image just for them. they gave us their copypaste for a month, time for them to have ours.

or they may just do what they said.

Cpt Shiba

09-28-2011

spam customer support when the day comes?

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-28-2011

the problem is not that they are late, we all expect that - the problem is that they made a maybe necessary move without being actually ready to do it. they created disappointment without being ready to handle it. they, basically, failed in management.

if you block paying customers from playing without actual reasons on their side and you are then unable to provide compensation or alternatives, you are doing it wrong.

this could've been due to various reasons:

server sided issues: not working, we're still playing. if this was the case, we'd be blocked server-side instead of client-side.
client sided issues: the only big innovation was dominion, and we handled it perfectly fine. i doubt new features will be coming soon, since they'd be all "hey guys look what's coming!".
transgaming issues: well, that looks like a possibility. Transgaming closed the contract and they had to block the client to not provide official support anymore. however even Transgaming can't recide from a contract without telling them first, so they had time, and still ended up being extremely late (also, lack of communication about this).

the simple fact that we don't know anything about this "classified informations" is proof of their communcation failure... so... if any Rioter is reading this,i've been telling people to stay quiet for a month, but Oct1 will be a Riot. and i won't be telling anyone to calm down, for sure. i'm mad as everyone else. just waiting.