Fastest Dominion Wins of All Time?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So So SuBLiMiNaL

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavko View Post
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/931/unledxks.png Not the best time, but I'd like to see you beat the score!
Had an AFK though.

Vanilla Joe

09-28-2011

My friends and I got a win of 6:12 where we aced in the first push. I don't have a screenshot of it though so you'll just have to take my word for it.

ViolentGale

09-28-2011

471-0, captured all 5 or 4 points. I can't remember if the opponent captured the point at the last min.

7:41

asktiks

09-28-2011

5:45 but to be fair, they had 2 DC (i dont think they left i genuinly think they were duoing and lost connection) so we all agreed to just five cap it straigh off the bat and let them guys move on to another game ,

we even organized a dance party at ramp lol felt sorry for their bad luck but at least they can get out quick : /

EDIT: i dont have screenshots but it was one of the last matches from last night lemme see if its still in match history

logg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

5:41 No AFKs. Just got raped at Level 1 then proceeded to lose every team fight after that.

Vigilantx

09-28-2011

4:35 we hit'em with the rofl waffle offensive

DrPlague

09-28-2011

Not sure what time it was in, but had a game yesterday when we ended up 5 capping and won 450-0 so whatever timeframe that takes. Was only around 8 minutes I think. Closest game I've had so far was a loss at 0-4 >.> So close it hurt.

So So SuBLiMiNaL

09-28-2011

Need some screenshots!

wooden spoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

i think you can get over it and accept that your 10 minute win isnt the best

So So SuBLiMiNaL

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooden spoon View Post
i think you can get over it and accept that your 10 minute win isnt the best
Typical 13 year old, you honestly think I think mines the fastest? I've seen a screenshot of a 8 minute game long before I made this thread. I never said mine was the fastest ever it was just the fastest I've ever done. But as a typical 13 year old you perceive this as me trying to gloat.