Dominion Trynd Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

11-05-2012

Thornmail, Sunfire, Force of Nature, Maw, Berzerkers, Frozen Mallet.

Who needs R? Pfft.

Orphane

11-05-2012

Do you people not read timestamps or something

FOODFOOD

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Do you people not read timestamps or something
It's still a pretty valid thread.

TCWA Tigerbite

11-05-2012

Why on Earth would I strain my eyes to see that little small text to see when something was posted.

Exactly.

I'm going to start instalocking Tryn and make him viable. Then he can become all the rage.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Trinity Force Frozen heart Executioner's calling, Atmas impaler, Magic resist item of choice.

"Bruiser Tryndamere", a build for people who want as generic a build as possible.

Aroyok

11-05-2012

GlassCannonMere gets melted by TANKS AND TANKYHERPDERPS as soon as they see him(let alone assassins and other damagers), and his ult has too long a cooldown in Dom to be available for every fight. Somebody necro'd a 'How to build Derpius Yi' thread where the OP suggested making Yi a tanky derp. It inspired me to test DerpaMere last night, and here's what I'm working with...

Look at the enemy team. Lots of CC or magic damage = Merc Treads. Lots of autoattack damage/AD = Tabi. Tryn's early game is awful, so it's the best time to build to counter what's going to instakill you.

You want:
Tabi/Treads
Phage (can upgrade last)
Exec Calling
Atma's
Quicksilver Sash
Maw

Just about everything in this build gives you O and D together, with two of them giving you that coveted crit stat. I'm sure this build could be more optimal, but for now, this build has allowed me to pick Tryndamere and not feel like I've wasted a slot. The synergy between Maw and his Q passive gives him a respectable amount of AD, and of course his fury crits lets him threaten squishies and beat back other derps.

And if you don't want to go generic DerpaMere, I recommend getting some sort of lifesteal tank going on:

Zerker Greaves + Vamp Scep
BF Sword
Sanguine Blade
Phantom Dancer
Exec Calling x 2
Last Whisper

He'll romp all over whatever he can get to, Thornmail doesn't get past his massive lifesteals...actually, not much gets past his massive lifesteals. But of course, when built glassy like this, if an assassin looks at you funny then you die horribly =(