"in game" => "in game (dominion)"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infinitivity

09-27-2011

When looking at your friend's list, you cant tell if your friends are in games of dominion or sr. A simple change seems intuitive, maybe just to "in game (dominion)" / "in game (classic)". Anyone else agree? If we bump enough maybe we could get a red to see this.

This post was just moved to Dominion discussion even though It really should be in GD as it also includes TT and SR

Epicbethyname

09-27-2011

Doesn't really matter to me if they're in a game then they're in a **** game.

EagLeaf

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicbethyname View Post
Doesn't really matter to me if they're in a game then they're in a **** game.
SR games last a lot longer than Dominion games however.

KilianShaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

i have to agree with OP, i would like to know what there IN GAME in, for example id like to know so that i knew wether or not id want to wait so that i could play a game with them once they had gotten out.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Send them a message and ask.

Yay, social skills.

/thread

Not A Fat Chick

09-27-2011

I think it would be simple enough to implement and I would like to be able to tell at a glance if I should start a game or wait a few minutes.

Jin Synn

09-27-2011

tis called sending them a message, thats what its there for

Infinitivity

09-27-2011

Oftentimes I miss messages from my friends, or am too busy to respond. I'm no expert in UI, but I feel like this change would be easy enough to make and wouldn't hurt anybody.

Not A Fat Chick

09-27-2011

A lot of times when I send a message my friends are too involved to notice it right away and then I have to text/call/skype them when it would be nice to just look and see that they are in game for 12 minutes in dominion

Igneus Nex

09-27-2011

This is definitely needed. Game type determines length of games, and length of games determines if you should wait on friends.

Also, as stated above, people are often too busy to notice in-game messages.