LoL Wikipedia: Hidden Passives.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaded Memory

09-27-2011

A Hidden passive is a little-known feature in League of Legends that has very little effect on actual gameplay and exists for simple amusement. There are only 3 known gameplay altering hidden passives in League of Legends:

Law of Inverse Ninja Strength: Ninjas are more effective when they work alone. -1 HP for each other allied ninja. This applies only to the ninja characters: Akali, Kennen, and Shen.

Prowl: Nidalee's innate ability Prowl grants her the power of a "cougar". Nearby allied champions gain +5 experience if they are a lower level than Nidalee upon her level up. [2]
Sunlight:

Leona's passive Sunlight deals one less damage to champion skins wearing sunglasses (eg. Surfer Singed and the Commando skins).

When the first Champion Spotlight was released for Lee Sin, it was stated that his hidden passive was blindness, which made the entire screen blurry while playing him at all times, but rendered him immune to abilities such as Teemo's Blinding Dart and Nocturne's Paranoia. However, this turned out to be an April Fool's Day joke

It has been confirmed that other characters who have labeled icons on their character screens ( Gangplank's pirate icon and Miss Fortune's pirate hunter icon) do not have code that alters gameplay.

Not sure if these are true or not but they could be easily tested.. Just interesting lol.

Source: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Hidden_passive

Saruyan

09-27-2011

they are true

xSola

09-27-2011

I still haven't seen confirmation of the Leona one. From what i know so far, there was speculation that she did one less damage to sunglasses people, but i have yet to see the pics.

Shaded Memory

09-27-2011

I mean they aren't massive boosts or anything like that. Just weird little hidden passives that apparantly do work.

D1zz1

09-27-2011

if skarner stays still in a bush for a long time, he will start yelling his name like a pokemon

riven gains a new /taunt and /joke while her ult is active

do these count?

EwwANoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Singed's Poison Trail taunts

Lokust Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

I remember reading that Nidalee had a hidden passive that gave nearby lower level male characters some passive experience gain. Because she's a cougar.

KhaZixCarriesYou

09-27-2011

They need to make one between MF and GP

They do 1 extra damage to each other with Double Shot/Parley

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1zz1 View Post
riven gains a new /taunt and /joke while her ult is active
So does Swain.

Are you seriously asking a GIANT DEMON BIRD for a joke?
Seriously again? Just drop it
Let's think logically about this for one seCAW CAW CAW CAW!

Cheward MkII

09-27-2011

what about Teemo's global taunt?

Ironic Breeze

09-27-2011

Hmm in one of the many LoL mythbusters video on youtube, they tested the Leona's sunglasses passive sunlight and it said it was FALSE. I think they did it on a Galio skin tho.