Best Rune Combos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morakie

09-20-2009

I see a lot of post on what people are using but not WHY they use it over other runes. but for the most part i think this post is coming along nicely, we are getting a lot of feedback and hopefully we can at the end of this, put it all together and find the definite "All around" good rune sets for each Champion class.

Hmmer94

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morakie View Post
I see a lot of post on what people are using but not WHY they use it over other runes. but for the most part i think this post is coming along nicely, we are getting a lot of feedback and hopefully we can at the end of this, put it all together and find the definite "All around" good rune sets for each Champion class.

/FacePalm -_-

There is no "all arround" good rune sets for each class.

Its various from champion to champion...

Malphite and Alistar are tanks, that is there class, yet u are not goying to equip them both the same at all, malphite is a assassin type hero as well, while alistar can support.

Morakie

09-20-2009

When i said all around i meant for the player who is not building a page for 1 champion but the player who likes versatility and maybe playing "Random" - in which case you would NEED to find the common rune types for each class and then find which of those are logically the best choice by doing the math