@RIOT Why Does the music stop after 25 Minutes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trollkatt

04-28-2012

It occurs quite frequently to me, but I can't really put my finger on which conditions seem to trigger it the most.

FDru

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollkatt View Post
It occurs quite frequently to me, but I can't really put my finger on which conditions seem to trigger it the most.
It's when the nexus reaches certain thresholds and the announcers says it out loud. Riot has known this forever.

GSO Synthetic

08-29-2012

bump

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Dunno if this was said but...

You can fix this by going into your options, clicking the mute all sound option and applying. Unclick it and reapply, and the music will begin again. It will start at the beginning but it's something and it will catch up at the next transition.

NOTE THOUGH, this takes about 10 seconds to do while it processes, so only do it while you're dead.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
We have an extremely rare bug that causes the music to cut out for the remainder of the match. We've been unable to determine a consistent repro case as of yet.
I like it, makes the match feel more epic. Silence, ambush, battle, brutal.....

FDru

08-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
Dunno if this was said but...

You can fix this by going into your options, clicking the mute all sound option and applying. Unclick it and reapply, and the music will begin again. It will start at the beginning but it's something and it will catch up at the next transition.

NOTE THOUGH, this takes about 10 seconds to do while it processes, so only do it while you're dead.
I tried this once but my game crashed. I'd advise against it.

And LOL @ this bug still being around.