what was wrong with a mac client?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcye View Post
I have the L as the logo, but never had the Veigar loadscreen problem, does that mean I have the first fan made one?
In that case you fixed it manually... since I'm the first one who distributed a full client with veigar fixed...

iamriddik

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcye View Post
Well, I don't have any problem with my client, but I honestly don't know if I have the fanmade or the Riot one. Is there any way to know which one I have?

OT, I thought there would be a Dominion related problem, but apparently not, so indeed, we are curious, we want to know the specifics. And I can't see why there would be any legal issue about the mac client.
it used to be slow to load. but that was fixed and im on an MBP as well.

i has to be legal, if it were performance related we would see it by now, and if it was related to server strain, they would have done a better job kicking us out. it's clearly not dominion related, so what else could it be?

Elcye

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompje View Post
In that case you fixed it manually... since I'm the first one who distributed a full client with veigar fixed...
Actually, no. I heard about that loadscreen problem, but never had it, and I did not fix it, I'm sure of it.

I have two .dmg, LeagueofLegendsBetaDownloader and LeagueofLegendsBeta, size 5.9 Mo and 846.2 Mo. I downloaded them on May 6th, and I think that the LeagueofLegendsBeta was automatically downloaded by the LeagueofLegendsBetaDownloader.

So I guess I have the official one. I should try yours, since I have some fps drops sometimes.