Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

what was wrong with a mac client?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

09-27-2011

Quote:
Elcye:
I have the L as the logo, but never had the Veigar loadscreen problem, does that mean I have the first fan made one?

In that case you fixed it manually... since I'm the first one who distributed a full client with veigar fixed...

iamriddik

09-27-2011

Quote:
Elcye:
Well, I don't have any problem with my client, but I honestly don't know if I have the fanmade or the Riot one. Is there any way to know which one I have?

OT, I thought there would be a Dominion related problem, but apparently not, so indeed, we are curious, we want to know the specifics. And I can't see why there would be any legal issue about the mac client.

it used to be slow to load. but that was fixed and im on an MBP as well.

i has to be legal, if it were performance related we would see it by now, and if it was related to server strain, they would have done a better job kicking us out. it's clearly not dominion related, so what else could it be?

Elcye

09-27-2011

Quote:
Boompje:
In that case you fixed it manually... since I'm the first one who distributed a full client with veigar fixed...

Actually, no. I heard about that loadscreen problem, but never had it, and I did not fix it, I'm sure of it.

I have two .dmg, LeagueofLegendsBetaDownloader and LeagueofLegendsBeta, size 5.9 Mo and 846.2 Mo. I downloaded them on May 6th, and I think that the LeagueofLegendsBeta was automatically downloaded by the LeagueofLegendsBetaDownloader.

So I guess I have the official one. I should try yours, since I have some fps drops sometimes.