Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brashorc

09-27-2011

Anivia has the advantage of being able to defend, push and capture points at an incredible at the cost of at the cost of burning through mana. Birdy is an early game defender that snowballs into an incredible pusher at the late game through building up minion waves and abusing her abilites to slow and stun the enemy team.
Teemo has great utility and is a great attacker thanks to his movement speed buffs. I would like to think he could be ranked a little higher in attack then a 2.
Cho'gath I think has the problem of being able to get his feast stacks up in Dominon as the games are short and he simply dies to much to build them up. This makes me think of him as less of a threat then other champions.

Tellah3

09-27-2011

Mao should be higher, Tier 1. AP mao wrecks a lot of people while still having crazy survival. Especially when you give him a trinity force and hextech. He should probably be one of the 4/4/4's, maybe even 4/5/4.

I would also move Skarner up a tier. Really good mobility for tower caps, defense and ganks. His ult is crazy for tower defending, give him garrison and you can wreck pretty much any one hero.

Sykomyke

09-27-2011

Great, another "wannabe Elementz" player on the forums.

Edit: Haha, downvoted by OP for calling him out on his attempt to grab attention.

Edgarion

09-27-2011

How about some more love for Lux? With max cdr she can easily keep 2-3 people off of a tower for a good 30 seconds. She has beastly range and if you build frozen heart, RoA, insert other tanky ap item, she can kite like a boss while the rest of your team is capping.

Cozarkian

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yifanlol View Post
Currently Uncategorized:
Karma,
So far I am very impressed with Karma on Dominion. She provides a team-MS boost at the start, defends well, and is great at offense in a 2v1 or 2v2.Be sure to build Hextech Sweeper. It was made for her (AP, CDR, and Health) and turns her into a hard-counter for Akali because her AoE Q and mantra-E will hit and reveal Akali in the shroud.

Zizzek

09-27-2011

I have used Jax almost exclusively in Dominion (also one of my favorites in normal gameplay). And he is absolutely the toughest to deal with.

Having said that, I want to make a plug for Karma. I play her consistently in normal gameplay, and have tried my hand with her in Dominion. I would say 3/5/4, or even 2/5/5. I was able to hold and stall captures (2vMe) very well until support arrived. Mantra into Soul Shield is very strong, and the basic defending move, while Spirit Bond allows you to stay away from them while they take turret damage. The utility of Spirit Bond has a huge upside when using it on an ally. Unfortunately I haven't had a coordinated enough team yet to exploit it well. I don't know the data on how it compares to Rammus' powerball in terms of speed - but it gets two characters and not just one.

Killustration

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Janna needs Tier 1. The only person i've seen play her is myself, and it is pure power.

Hardcore Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykomyke View Post
Great, another "wannabe Elementz" player on the forums.

Edit: Haha, downvoted by OP for calling him out on his attempt to grab attention.
2 downvotes now. GG

uh, vlad seems okay, I would have him 3/3/3. maybe 4/3/3. his sustain is really nice, his damage is nice, and his ult is nice. His slow to chase people is also nice. nothing special about him.

yapmatter

09-27-2011

I was looking at the new free champs, and saw Rumble. I was curious where you had him on your list, but I couldn't find him in there. Not sure if it was intended, or a mistake. :P Also, thanks for the great list!

Vigoris

Recruiter

09-27-2011

I think your analysis is good but your missing some key points. I have a video explaining my thoughts on Dominion, as I am playing a game. Check it out here:

http://lol.csb-gaming.com/?q=node/31

Let me know what you think so we can discuss a bit further.