Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackfire447

11-16-2011

Why is Skarner so low? Hes easily Tier 2, and I'd argue Tier 1.

His kit is designed for dom, very quick and his ult is godlike.

I'd go 4/4/4 at the least for him.

He just does everything so well now.

Shini Laser

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfire447 View Post
Why is Skarner so low? Hes easily Tier 2, and I'd argue Tier 1.

His kit is designed for dom, very quick and his ult is godlike.

I'd go 4/4/4 at the least for him.

He just does everything so well now.
If you notice, before the topic got necro bumped (not that I disapproved), the last update was 10/20 - October 20th. This was well before the Skarner buffs that made him really, really good. TBH, the tiers have shifted a lot in the past two patches IMO.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Bump. This is (was?) by far the best tier list. OP..... where be ye?

Sykper

12-03-2011

Toss Ashe down a Tier, and Tristana up one.

High mobility places better than utility in slows or stuns, especially with many bruisers packing strong gap closers.

Not to mention her Hawk is heavily diminished in usefulness on Dominion, where most of the map is visible.

Ike Kapone

12-03-2011

Give me Poppy + Rammus + Riven + Shaco + Yorick and we'll rape Akali Anivia Graves Heimerdinger Jax

broken ass tier list.. made and changed by people that dont play Dominion.

A2ZOMG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

Garen should be tier 1. He has the best sustained physical damage in the game, and on Dominion which gives 12% auto arpen, this is utterly insane.

He also has a lot of movespeed thanks to Q and usually building Yomuus. His durability is also above average, which makes him extremely capable of 1v3ing while defending a point.

Akali should go down at least a tier. She 1v1s pretty well and her stealth is slightly annoying when she defends a coaligned point (completely useless for dealing with enemy captured points), but she can't compare to people like Rammus or Garen who have high durability, the ability to destroy multiple champions at once while defending a point, as well as high mobility to reach points quickly.

Tryndamere is tier 3 or worse. Everyone knows he is reliant on his ultimate to do anything. The long cooldown of it and the fast pace of Dominion leaves him extremely outclassed. He 1v1s okay as long as his ulti is up, but he can't do anything else. He can't defend a point efficiently since he can only really 1v1 and his mobility is pretty average for the most part.

Urgot is underrated. Definitely better than Tryndamere. He defends points better and isn't reliant on his ultimate to efficiently 1v1 a vast majority of the cast. He initiates captures far better too because he doesn't have to be in turret range to harass.

Piano Kitten

12-15-2011

Hey sorry folks, a lot of stuff popped up.

1. Technical difficulties - I run LoL on a TI-89, otherwise known as a MacBook, while away at university. It is no secret that this LoL version is unsupported. I am at the mercy of the patches, and for the last month, Dominion has been unplayably laggy. It's playable again now, but I do not feel qualified to attest to the state of the meta.

2. Gameplay changes - I haven't been playing Dominion since after the Graves patch. I have a lot to get caught up on. Furthermore, I was noticing before I quit that there are very few champions who are not viable in some way or other, and depending on the team, even niche champions become very dominant. I have no way to account for this in my current system, so I will most likely have to re-do my classifications.

3. Contributions by others - Mobafire has an excellent guide as of a month ago. I'm sure there is a plethora of resources available. If there is demand for me to maintain a tier list, I can continue to do so in the upcoming weeks since the semester is finally over. In the meantime, I intend to help out a bit at DominateDominion.

Sorry for disappearing on you guys, I am very sorry.

Luego

12-16-2011

The Karthus double nerfs have hurt, but with respect there's no way he's dropped from Tier 1 all the way to Tier 3, to the extent that you have him placed *dramatically* out of where his aggregate score (3/5/5 - 13) puts him, with the 10 point wonders.

The wall nerf didn't hurt much if at all in dominion. The death defied nerf did, so I agree he's lower in tier 1, or MAYBE top of tier 2.

Edit: (don't get me wrong; this is still by far the most comprehensive/thought-out tier list available. Please keep it up).

ManaPowered

12-16-2011

I really disagree with your placement of Alistar. He is such a strong pick to be placed in Tier 3. Bring up his utility or something to get him into at least Tier 2.

Ike Kapone

12-16-2011

lol @ Soraka tier 1

bhahahahahhahahahah

Super Failed List