Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NicknameMy

11-05-2011

Actually, why amumu doesn't have utility? His bandage toss can help a team really well, tantrum reduces the damage taken and can maybe be spammed and despair just deals everytime damage, so you can stop enemies from channeling.

And his ult, well.^^

So, why he doesn't have any utilitiy?

MindlessLegend

11-05-2011

As a Professional Soraka player I wish for you to move her to the top of Tier 3.

Silpheed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Nice work on this tier list, I like the rating system you came up with for A/D/U. Naturally, I have some differences of opinion, but there is one champ in particular that I think is too low.

I feel Warwick should be higher up. Once he gets past his admittedly poor very early game, if you build him CDR/Tanky, he is one of the hardest champions to push off a point. He'll win nearly any battle of attrition since harassing Warwick once he is level 9 is practically pointless if he has anything nearby he can use Q on. He eats harass for breakfast.

Warwick is also very strong at small scale fights, securing kills, and initiating larger scale fights with his ult. Plus, he has his AoE attack speed boost, which is a bonus 40 to 80% attack speed for 10 seconds. Warwick has a lot to offer, I'm not sure why he is given such a low spot on this tier list.

NicknameMy

11-05-2011

Actually, warwicks lifesteal is useless, because of reduced healing...

Silent Hero

11-05-2011

Pantheon is listed twice.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2011

I just want to point out that for this tier list or any tier list.... no tier list cannot overcome poor teamwork.

Hikaru Genji

11-08-2011

Bumping this cos of just horrible people who have 30 Dominion games under their belt making tier lists...

Ryconn

11-08-2011

very well built list, too bad to see Cho'Gath so low but i understand where your coming from

...wont stop me from Feasting on peoples souls =D

bruteMax8

11-13-2011

bump for great info. ty.

Hikaru Genji

11-13-2011

Just want to add that this is very out of date. Soraka bot is low tier 1, high tier 2, can definitely pubstomp carry a game.