Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danmal

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru Genji View Post
I've never lost a lane to Nasus or Heimer in Dom or any other map as Yorick.

The horribad Yoricks who lose are the ones who do not start with Tear or Chalice, and/or prioritize their Q...
Not sure of Yorick actually needs tear on dominion. The passive mana regen + the health pakcs make it fairly hard to run OOM.

FetisPuncher

10-25-2011

Nasus vs. Yorick in Dom, really depends on how good your Yorick is. It's not hard to push Yorick, and if Nasus get kills in over Yorick.. Yorick cannot stop Nasus, only tower hugging will save your ass.

Amencorner

10-25-2011

I feel like Cassiopeia should be T1 for sure. She's (in my opinion) one of the, if not the best, defenders on Dominion. Spammable, high damage AoEs, immense pushing and killing power, able to take on multiple champions alone. A well played Cass can easily kill an out of position enemy, push the lane, and cap the enemy point with in the first 2 minutes of the game. And that's just her defensive ability...

She's also a boss at offense as well. Incredible poking speed and damage, with an AoE CC, and the ability to kite herself out of danger? She absolutely wrecks the numerous amounts of melee AD champs prevalent in Dominion.

I would say that she's weakest in the utility department, yet still fairly decent. Her lack of mobility/HP is her biggest issue, but once again... her damage output, poking ability, kiting ability and overall AoE dominance still make her a roaming threat if that's what she's required to do.

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

lol Xearth. 4+5+3=12

brbpoopedmypants

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetisPuncher View Post
apparently you've never heard of Yorick before..
LOL @ this baddie.

MindlessLegend

10-27-2011

Play a match with me, I will show you why Soraka is tier 3!

Anniie

10-30-2011

I seriously feel bad playing Riven on this map. She just kills ****ing everyone.

Detrium

10-30-2011

pantheon appears in both tier 1&2 just thought I would point it out

Hikaru Genji

11-02-2011

Soraka should be 4/4/2. She's very strong bot. Her ult is useless.

Graves should be downgraded. He's never carried a game before, and now that gold and xp are slower, plus his nerfs, he doesn't get to the end game where he shines.

nyttyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

Try AD Sona. I garuntee you she's easily a t2. Godlike defense and assualt power, but only above average mobility. Easily 5/5/3