Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViashinoWizard

10-14-2011

Aww yeah Rumble representin'

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

I believe you've misplaced Ezreal, as he has good attacking potential, and not bad defending.

With the right build he puts out a lot of damage if well aimed, and when they are trying to get to you they are. He has a flash with a low cd (if you hit his q) for dodging their gap closers, and he does a large amount of damage.

While a 3 on defending might be appropriate, I believe he should have at least a 4, maybe a 5 on attacking, as he can harrass the person on the point fairly well without engaging, and can also go well 1v1 vs them if need be

Piano Kitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2011

I find that Ez's direct scaling is a little bit weaker for some reason or another, possibly because W and E are based upon AP. While he's definitely very disruptive and can carry against teams lacking CC and gap closers, he also really has no way around his squishiness and slow movement speed. For that, I don't think he's Tier 1 material, even though he fits well into many team comps and does a very good job at picking the fights he directly engages in while playing a mobile swing offense/defensive role, as you stated.

Vydelar

10-14-2011

I'd like to suggest alternatives for Nasus and Ezreal. AP/CDR.
9/0/21, and whatever runes you want, ignoring CDR runes.

Starting with either fiendish tome, or boots/meki/amplifying tome, and your first 2 items being morello's and ionia, maxing cdr.

Ez exists as an attacker/point breaker, having such a fast ult means you can buy a few extra seconds per point with the ult at any time you want, and focusing on ap means all your abilities do strong damage. I personally like just working on rylai's afterwards to deal with squishiness, and to punish chasers with shift.

Nasus can either go top or bot, and mainly just pushes the **** out of lanes, and relies on using E every 7.2 seconds (which the range is so huge, he has a fairly strong ability to give turret campers grief. I usually end up getting hextech revolver quickly after the core for his massive aoe = massive sustain.

RealWolf M

10-14-2011

I was meaning AP ezreal for my 'ez should be buffed'.

The AD is lacking, and the reason ez is seen as an AD hero is because in SR, he has a powerful poke, and a much stronger laning phase.

The areas that AP ez fails in in SR is that he doesn't get farm very easy, and that he requires too much mana. As such on dominion this build is especially strong.

Opening morellos into sorc boots->deathcap->lichbane is a very very potent combination. The morellos gives you spam, while hte deathcap+lichbane turns all your hits into trucks. Your w/e will do alot of damage, your r is powerful, and your q procs your lichbane gaining all your AP as a bonus truck. Essentially changes your ap ratio on q from 0.2 to 1.2.

Takes a while, works a charm

rumples

10-15-2011

prepare for akali and jax's drop

FetisPuncher

10-15-2011

Starting to play Nasus bot lane - the guy can push/hold bot really well and during late game it's no surprise Nasus can 2v1 or even 3v1. That kind of force needs to be re-evaluated.

Luninareph

10-15-2011

Hey, Yifanlol; I don't know if you've seen this or not, and I don't know if it'll actually be any help or not, but I thought you might want to see this analysis of most (not all, but most) of the champions' roles in Dominion. It goes indepth on its reasoning and rather reminds me of yours, so I thought I should link it just in case you get some good info out of it

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...30367#chapter8

InsanityPotion

10-15-2011

Kid is hoping to be the next Elementz.

Dragull

10-15-2011

Why Master Yi is tier 3?

Very few of the tier 1 champions has CC which is what counter Master Yi. Without CC, Master Yi is the strongest melee champion is the game.

He destroys anyone 1v1.

He can reach points fast.

He can push minions extremely fast.