Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViashinoWizard

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkItHarder View Post
You're totally right about the personal score. I've won 41 out of 60 games of dominion with Blitzcrank, and only a few times am I even in the top 3 out of my team. It's possible that I have been VERY lucky with my teams, but I think its more because I spend most of my time trying to distract multiple opponents from doing anything useful. I don't think it's too much of a stretch of the imagination that I'm contributing more to the team than my personal score suggests.
The problem with personal score is that a lot of things that really help your team are incredibly difficult to express in points.

maxusmaximus

10-10-2011

I really hate these so called tier lists. I will play sona as much as i like and i will rest easy knowing i can take down most champs quite easily or lay down an ult to get my team an easy two kills and a cap.

urmamasllama

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxusmaximus View Post
I really hate these so called tier lists. I will play sona as much as i like and i will rest easy knowing i can take down most champs quite easily or lay down an ult to get my team an easy two kills and a cap.
that really makes me want to trash you as xerath

WorkItHarder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
The problem with personal score is that a lot of things that really help your team are incredibly difficult to express in points.
definitely, although it would be really funny if you could get points for getting enemies to chase you round the map.

"Be Popular +15"

urmamasllama

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViashinoWizard View Post
they could at least implement something for pushing i just won a game for my team and wound up with the lowest score as yorick bot
i pushed so hard that their bot was almost always neutral i could never cap unless i had an ally show up
so i just let the creeps do it i actually kept a garen and singed from retaking a point for two full minutes
and because they kept having to take it back garen wound up second place on their team despite being completely outplayed

Karma Harmony

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yifanlol View Post
Heimer is countered by Smite, Nunu, Kassadin, LB, Jax to a limited extent, Nidalee, and some other stuff. He gets a 5 for being among the top defenders. He's not unbeatable, and my scale isn't out of 6.
I play Heimerdinger a lot.

He should have a 5, not a 6 in defense.

Champions he has problems defending against: Kog'Maw & Nidalee in particular. Both are brutal aganist Heimerdinger. Singed & Poppy are also hard to defend against.

Jax is not really a threat. Jax will tend to die if he attacks Heimerdinger on a turret.

Karma Harmony

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by twickykid View Post
Alistar is the best bot pusher on the game. Spam heal on the minions. Headbutt any one that comes close to you. When you get to the turret head butt them away from mions and let them do thier job.
Nope not really.

Played as Heimerdinger .vs. Alistar many times on bottom. Yes, he heals & head butts me, doens't help. He's a weak pusher .vs. Heimerdinger. He tends to either (1) die, or (2) get pushed back to his turret, and need help from a co-defender or lose the turret.

Kog'Maw on the other hand, is stronger than Heimerdinger in pushing bottom (in early, mid, & late game - but especially late game).

FetisPuncher

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
that really makes me want to trash you as xerath
this is how i know you've never played against a Sona, because Sona pwnz Xerath 1v1 brosiff.

maxusmaximus

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetisPuncher View Post
this is how i know you've never played against a Sona, because Sona pwnz Xerath 1v1 brosiff.
yeah i've never had any trouble taking down xerath as sona. Can run rings around him pewpewing him with her Q.

y3sak

10-11-2011

rumble rapes you all and your jelly. thats your problem.