Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stez007

10-09-2011

Still seriously disagree with your assessment of Sivir. The more I play her, the better I've been doing, especially against the so-called "top picks," in both premade and solo queue games.

Regardless of her overall viability, though, I really think her defensive and offensive stats should be switched. She isn't a great defender: too squishy, not enough range, not enough AoE outside of Ricochet. Attacking, though, she can poke very well, pressure with minions and move across the map very quickly.

She does take a lot of experience to do well with, though, as she has a lot of build and playstyle nuances to get used to.

lbgsloan

10-09-2011

Still don't really get the utility scores. Lets take the new champ Xerath. He's got a conditional stun...and that's it. The rest of his abilities are related to attacking or defending. How is that better than say, Ryze, who got a 2 in utility and also has a single cc ability. Meanwhile Taric, who has a stun, heal, and two aura buffs only got a 3. Not saying their tier position is completely wrong, I just don't get the rating.

ViashinoWizard

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Still don't really get the utility scores. Lets take the new champ Xerath. He's got a conditional stun...and that's it. The rest of his abilities are related to attacking or defending. How is that better than say, Ryze, who got a 2 in utility and also has a single cc ability. Meanwhile Taric, who has a stun, heal, and two aura buffs only got a 3. Not saying their tier position is completely wrong, I just don't get the rating.
Utility also includes mobility and the ability to defend multiple points.

Thorshamner

10-09-2011

gotta say thanks for the list and very nicely done... nice to see my man Heimer getting some love for a change....

pwnist

10-09-2011

I'm not sure why you give panth a 3 in damage. It should be atleast 4, probably 5.

ViashinoWizard

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnist View Post
I'm not sure why you give panth a 3 in damage. It should be atleast 4, probably 5.
It's not damage, it's his ability to assault a defended node.

Silverbel

10-09-2011

Sivir's ability to attack and support attacks, is very good.
She deserves a tier bump.
I will attempt to provide something more than an an off statement to support my position, but for now - please consider she has a very powerful poke, a move/attack speed amplifier, and a spell shield - so she has very powerful point harassment.

Mindllapse

10-09-2011

I saw anivia and leblanc tier 1 and stopped reading

ViashinoWizard

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post
I saw anivia and leblanc tier 1 and stopped reading
Not sure if serious.

ChemoshofBones

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpandingEye View Post
Wow. A Tier List that actually is very open-ended explanation and is actually systematized to some degree.

Went through the list. These are fairly confident changes:

Current Tier 2
Anivia - Drop to Tier 3 - Change to 4/5/1
Caitlyn - Agree is Dubious, but not sure what to change to...
Twisted Fate - Remain Tier 2 - Change to 3/3/5
Kassadin - Remain Tier 2 - Change to 4/3/4

Current Tier 3
Ashe - Drop to Tier 4 - Change to 3/2/4
Irelia - Raise to Tier 2 - Change to 4/4/3
Janna - Raise to Tier 2 - Change to 2/4/5
Nidalee - Dubious, not sure what to change

Current Tier 4
Alistar - Raise to Tier 3 - Change to 3/5/2
Corki - Raise to Tier 3 - Change to 4/3/3
Soraka - Drop to Low Tier - Change to 2/3/3

Current Low Tier
Amumu - Dubious, not sure what to change

amumu imho is to low, if you build him as a tank he does poorly, but try apmumu and you are a dominate force on the map.

as for sivirs placement... not so sure... in summoners rift she is a dominate late game champion and her assualt capabilites come faster in this mode, that being said she is reliant on all out assualt so i dont think she is top but i think shes a bit low on the charts...