Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piano Kitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Trynd's biggest vulnerability is CC. Teamfights shouldn't be frequent in Dominion, so as a result, Trynd is expected to shine.

Cho'gath is an excellent defender and disrupter attacker, no doubt. But he lacks in Utility.

Unclassified champions =/= Bad. I just haven't gotten around to placing them yet since I'm working on my Bio paper

Kei143

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

sivir's ricochet are very very good defensively and can disrupt massive people without too much hassle. The troublesome thing is that her range is short and gets eaten very easily.

Ult is OK for utility, but everyone has to be near her for things to happen.

Boomerang blade I've found to be useful early game. I normally get good kills with her up top.

spell shield .. with the current meta it doesn't really effect the gameplay too much. too much AA going on.

I'd probably give her a 3,4/5,2

KhaaaaaanX

09-26-2011

Ryze should be tier 1 or 2 at the lowest. He is in my opinion the best dominion mage to play. In a tanky DPS game, you need to have a tanky DPS.

Why? Because he has sustain, can go toes with Jax, Akali, and anyone else, even an ulted sion if you have exhaust.

Tear - boots 1 to start. Rush frozen heart, then a WoTA and the new banshees veil thinger and you're set. Fill out build to what you need.

I've toed an akali and gangplank hitting on me at the same time (thornmail as well as frozen heart) and killed both of them. Ryze es #1!

4/5/2

Xalthorn

09-26-2011

Personally I would rate twitch 3/5/4

Offense: He works pretty decently with his ult to keep him safe from tower range and stealth to deceive opponents but without his ult he's pretty easy to kill.

Defense: There is nothing worse than being dropped from afar by a surprise twitch attack, with long ranged aoe auto attacks this is really a no brainer.

Utility: Stealth and ult are extremely useful.

LethalConcept

09-26-2011

i reallly wouldnt consider nasus low tier in dominion, his skillset is perfect for a tank defender, sure he cant farm his Q like the old days but his AOE now is instant half dmg to stop caps and persists for some time, has a slow which is massive to both MS and atkspd and his ult constantly damages those around him so theres no "one attacks while the other caps to stop the turret aggro" from happening at a point

Piano Kitten

09-26-2011

Nasus is affected disproportionately by the Dominion changes. I'm not denying that he has his uses, since every champion is at least decent at something. Nasus' abilities to stationary tank are not as strong as, say, Alistar, and he does not perform well while attacking a CP unlike Rammus, Singed, and Maokai.

urmamasllama

09-26-2011

you need feedback on yorick and skarner perfect!

imo skarner is mid tier 3 to low teir 2 3/4/5he fills about every role there is fairly average (hint attack speed attack speed attack speed!)

he has fairly good one v one

decent backdooring

good defense with all his aoe and his ult

good offense with his pushing and his ult pulling enemies off the tower to fight them and his shield

yorick i would put somewhere in tier 3 he has good pushing power and defense 4/3/3

his skills allow him to push a creep wave to take a tower well and his ghould are really great at cap breaking and his ult lets him pull move like karthus defending from beyond the grave and such

however his one v one and backdooring are lacking

GodOfSummon

09-26-2011

Move Poppy to 5-4-3. He's tier 1 in dominion for sure. His ult can do wonders.

Spiritoffire

09-26-2011

From my experience playing skarner on dominion, it's fairly balance his control over the map.

Attacking standpoint, he able to keep up with most speed champion with combonations of Q and W slowing opponent and increasing his speed to you. very mobile and can keep moving. Also his E is a fairly decent poke and if the guy tries to come out get you W away or melee him gaining some health. with his W he can take a few turret hits as well and come out alright.

Defending standpoint, his E is a good defense holder esp if the come in with minion wave(E and Q the wave for health), his W helps his sustain against poking from enemies or minions. Also being on a quick defense if he has garrison, garrison turret R enemy pull him to death with Q or melee attacks if you have items like phage to slow their escape. But he can be shut down pretty hard if you keep on him enough to outlast his defense.

Utility standpoint, W is good and preventing damage to him and allows him to stay out longer and also move around the map at a fairly decent pace being on a relatively short CD. Q for good cleaving in bigger fights, E for his sustain with health, his R can really turn the tides against a really hard carry champ like akali, jax, xin, etc.

So far for builds I've been doing triforce with pricia's blessing being quick capper and movement to where assistance is needed.

my rating of him 3/2/4 in my opinion
maybe 4/2/4 if played to the max

LargeSnorlax

09-27-2011

How are Master Yi, Trundle and Renekton, super mobile melee who excel in single combat fights "Lowest tier" and Maoki, who have pretty much no place on the map tier 2?