Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piano Kitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaoGarrent View Post
Yifanlol, no comment on my take on Lee Sin on page 17? :P

Got two more wins with him today alone. I have a bad feeling he's going to start getting banned in draft mode. >_<
I miss some stuff when I go to class/sleep

I haven't found Lee Sin to be as disruptive in CS as he typically is in SR. I do think he has the makings of a champion who is almost impossible to control depending on how mindful his team is of positioning. I'll be making some major modifications in the next few days so he may go up a bit.

Furthermore, I don't know why people believe Master Yi is that good in CS. He isn't. Anybody can run around like a gypsy, but people are already figuring out how to defend against Powerballing ghost Rammus - Yi's speed is simply a non-issue unless you want to gimp his damage by going Priscilla's. His Alpha Strike is so easy to abuse when you can basically choose where he lands, CC him on a point, get a Thornmail, etc. If he stacks Movement Speed to ninja cap, he does so little damage and can be 1v1'ed by most anti-BD champions. If he stacks damage, he gets melted in a second with minimal CC. He can't poke or put out any appreciable damage on a CP unless he has exceptional support backing him.

Brisky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

The OP is a gay fish.

Piano Kitten

09-28-2011

Akali has been moved down to Tier 2. I think we are all well aware of her offensive capabilities and the ability to burst down many champions. A few days into the release of Dominion, I feel that people are more capable of dealing with her. Defensive-minded play, and more use of Hextech Sweeper/Lightbringer have made her far easier to deal with. Having that said, however, forcing 1800 gold out of someone's core build in order to build around a single champion is a good tradeoff. In addition to most of the established strengths of Akali, this aspect keeps her in T2.

aldis44

09-28-2011

Well you don't really force 1800 gold out of someone's core build if you ask me.

Firstly, for some champs Sweeper is part of your core on Dominion (ie Janna for me).

Secondly, both items have incredibly useful stats for Dominion. Every mages will need survivability and CD reduction anyway and attackspeed is more efficent here because of the new items (be it sanguine blade or every proc items like entropy). So sure, you may have not planned to go for it but the passive is extremely cost efficient when you need it and you still have a usefull item on most of the heroes (you do have exceptions of course).

So yeah, Akali is very strong mid game when she gets her ult but if the other team does not have at least two of these items lategame they are asking for it.

The Golden 001

09-28-2011

Actualy seems very good. NJ OP

ArajTheSummoner

09-28-2011

I don't get the difference between swain and anivia. They're basically the same exact hero.

Slow, very hard to kill (IF egg's up), snare/stun, amazing burst potential, still disrupts captures when stunned/silenced/taunted. Maybe you just don't play swain much ever...?

Piano Kitten

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArajTheSummoner View Post
I don't get the difference between swain and anivia. They're basically the same exact hero.

Slow, very hard to kill (IF egg's up), snare/stun, amazing burst potential, still disrupts captures when stunned/silenced/taunted. Maybe you just don't play swain much ever...?
I main Swain in SR, so I had to swallow some personal preference when placing Swain in T4. Anivia's hard CC, wall, and egg make her stronger all-around. However, he is still a very viable pick. Long CD on Nevermove and the actually disappointing damage output from Ravenous Flock allow strong pushers to successfully take a lane from him, unlike Anivia.

Percilus

Recruiter

09-28-2011

Got to keep those bad lists off front page.

Shini Laser

09-28-2011

Bump because this list (while I do have some minor disagreements) is well thought out and honestly, we need to show someone who has spammed this forum what a well thought out list looks like.

Piano Kitten

09-28-2011

Hah, free Zilean week.

Honestly, fantastic champion. Takes a lot of ramp up time in order to become a sustainable, tanky powerhouse. I don't think he's T1 material but T2 is looking pretty safe.

Kog'maw has been bumped up to T2. The only thing keeping him from being T1 right now is the prevalence of gap closers such as Akali, Jax, Lee Sin, etc., the list continues.