Comprehensive Dominion Analysis + Tier List (Under Construction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CorayThan

09-27-2011

I really feel like she's my special secret so I shouldn't reveal it, but you have soraka placed WAY too low.

Personally, I'd probably put her as a 4/4/4. In terms of going and diving a node, she is pretty weak, but she's probably the strongest, fastest lane pusher in Dominion, so she gives her team the advantage of a huge minion wave and no enemy minions for your tower cap attempts.

For defending, with her two heals, huge armor, silence, and the right items / summoners, she's as difficult as anyone to take off a point.

I give her a 4 in utility because A. her global ult can have a significant effect all over the map, making her effective in defending any node even if she is defending another one. Also, she's a bit like lee sin when it comes to stealth champions. Sure, they can stealth, but you'll know when they are there, and be able to really smack them for a lot of damage while they are. Also, she contributes a lot in team fights, putting out the damage of a medium tier character, while offering great CC and magic pen (good depending on the team) and assisting with great heals plus a huge armor buff.

The only big downside to soraka is slow move speed, but that's why I take a move speed item as one of my first.

Kwisatz Haderach

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenesse View Post
I would call Evelynn a 3, not a 2, in "attacking." Building her purely for her ninja cap gimmick is bad, as I've discovered for myself.
not for me...if i want to go damage stealth i'll go twitch who can both dish out the damage but also survive thanks to the long range assault

gimmick cap Eve has worked very well for me...being annoying and usually at least getting their nodes constantly to neutral (sometimes a cap) keeps enough of their team near their side where our nodes are hardly contested

Piano Kitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgarion View Post
How about some more love for Lux? With max cdr she can easily keep 2-3 people off of a tower for a good 30 seconds. She has beastly range and if you build frozen heart, RoA, insert other tanky ap item, she can kite like a boss while the rest of your team is capping.
That was an error on my part, the aggregate score did not match the tier I placed her in. Thanks for pointing that out.

I passed out for a few hours, and there was a lot of good input. I've taken everything into consideration and have made some modifications. Soraka has a small amount of global presence, but there's a difference between offering an immediate heal to a point you're not at, and actually being at that point. While I recognize that she does have her merits, I would not place her in the same category as what I currently have in T2. As a matter of fact, I doubt that she qualifies for a T3 standing unless there is a strong team comp.

Skarner may see a bump up to T2 soon depending on additional feedback, but I do not think he has the poking/penetration potential of a lot of higher placed T2's and T1's. He is definitely faster than a champion who doesn't have a consistent MS increase, but if he is to play the role of a duelist/backdoor, that would definitely reflect in a higher Utility score but lower A/D. I think the current situation for him is fine, and I would once again like to take this opportunity to remind my readers that my Tier indication is not an arbitrary judgment of "how good" a champion is, or even how well that champion performs in individual situations.

If you disagree with this line of analysis, I respect that. It is very possible to form strong strategies around the strengths of champions that I placed on lower tiers. Thus it is very possible that a Nunu finds an incredibly powerful team comp that lets him be more effective than a T1. As a holistic evaluation though, I think my choices are appropriate for the most part.

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

alright yifan i gotta a lot of respect for you now

with your most recent changes (namely skarner and karma) i'd say you have a really well thought out list

looking at everything else it seems all about right

have you thought of talking to RoG to run the CS tier list?

C00LST0RYBR0

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicEnd View Post
I play as fiddlesticks and I dominate jax in 1v1.

O_o
Jax will outdps you. If he gets 150 mr and tenacity you will lose.

Hugs From Momma

09-27-2011

Lol Yi at the bottom

lololololoolooloooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Flyrich

09-27-2011

Vayne not in tier 1 is a joke. Vayne scales harder than any AD carry in the game. Her stun is easy to get off with how many walls there are in CS. Her 1v1 ability is almost unparalleled. She beasts akali with lightbringer, Jax with SotD, and other AD carry. The invis on her tumble makes her an unbelievable small fight champion as well as the kiteability. hands down the best AD carry in the game for Dom.

Twitch is not tier 1. Sight around points and squishiness makes for some very big drawbacks. Overall his ult isn't as useful against small groups, IE his DPS isn't that high.

Kog is tier 1. Amazing 1v1. Scales so well. Can interupt 3 points from mid with ult.

yorrick is tier 2 maybe even 1. Great sustain, great push. His ult is unbelievable thrown on a AD carry early in the fight. I would say highest utility while pushing a enemy cap point of any champ in the game.

EDIT: gave reasons

urmamasllama

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyrich View Post
Vayne not in tier 1 is a joke.

Also twitch isn't tier one.

Kog is tier 1.

yorrick is tier 2 maybe even 1
you need to be more objective in your arguements

as it is you come off sounding like a noob if you want us to treat your opinions seriously tell us why they belong where you say they do

OsirusAnubis

09-27-2011

Vayne tier 1

Myrmidont

09-27-2011

Yorick is tier 2 at least

minions push people on the point, then you push the waves fast to duel push minions and you... then you hold their minion wave back, then you slow people with ghast as they chase you, then you ult to 1v1 win