Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Have you ever had a Problem with the Riot Servers?

Yes. 135 71.81%
No. 8 4.26%
Not sure. 1 0.53%
Currently have a problem. 78 41.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 188 .

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OKCDurant

09-26-2011

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

( EDIT: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1072127 - Thats the link which shows how to fix it
i havent fixed it yet, but ill check it all out tomorrow. )

^ Not Too Sure how this happened.
I was playing League of Legends Yesterday, without any problem... like i have been for months now.

Until Today, i got that message when i tried to log on.
There was a Post About this... Unfortunately it died Last year..
And Never Really Got Answered.

i did a test: http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=43ca253f-10169-ad4e5f39-8732-4cd3-ad64#DNSNX

can a MOD please verify that, and give me some instruction on what to do.
Be INCREDIBLY helpful.

NOTE: I Have tried everything from this Thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1072127

NOTE: I accidently had this thread in General and got told to move it to support.

ANSWER: This is what helped me to get it working!
Press Start, My Computer. then enter this in search bar " C:\Riot Games\League of Legends " And Click on the lol.launcher.admin.exe - That should solve your problem if its not currently there. try re installing the game. then re checking

Thankyou
OKcdurant.

Blue Vote

09-27-2011

nope this did not help me, nor did reinstalling, nor did syncing my time, nor did windows update, nor did using the admin launcher, this was AFTER i somehow resolved the blank screen login issue, or opening port 2099 or disabling firewall/antivirus.. I'm at my wits end.=\

OKCDurant

09-27-2011

Quote:
Blue Vote:
nope this did not help me, nor did reinstalling, nor did syncing my time, nor did windows update, nor did using the admin launcher, this was AFTER i somehow resolved the blank screen login issue, or opening port 2099 or disabling firewall/antivirus.. I'm at my wits end.=\

Bro i know how you feel! it took me 2 days to figure it out, i was pretty annoyed BUT Keep trying! theres a way to fix it ill try find other stuff that you could try

TheJuìce

09-28-2011

I am having this same issue and have had no luck fixing it. I even reformatted my hard drive (needed to be done anyways) and tried everything else. My frustration level is over 9000 right now

DeliciousOmega

09-28-2011

woot i got in! using the admin one but there was a little download of a patch or a fix idk.... we will see yesterday it wasn't working than it worked for 2 games then it stopped working again...i hope this time will be fixed completly

Doller

Recruiter

09-28-2011

Having the same problem looked everywhere in forums but they were all dead ones I tried the admin one but that didn't work. I checked my firewall and LoL is on exception list.... I have no idea where to go from here the help tickets take forever to get answered so that won't be coming in for a while. If someone has a solution PLZ TELL ME
I also tried a reinstall still didn't work

OKCDurant

10-08-2011

hey Dollar.

Have you figured out how to fix it yet?

LIGHTNINGOD

10-11-2011

I have literaly tried everything mentioned have not been able to play for monthsi feel.....hopeless

OKCDurant

10-12-2011

Quote:
LIGHTNINGOD:
I have literaly tried everything mentioned have not been able to play for monthsi feel.....hopeless

TRY this.. not too sure.. but it could work.

go to my computer put in search C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases

then there will be folders saying like 0.0.0.37 and maybe 0.0.0.80 check those folders for " Folder: Deploy " then there should be a league of legends.exe in there. try use that?

reply if it helped.. if it didnt well yeah tell me. what your error says.

Okcdurant

Doller

Recruiter

12-05-2011

Lol srry haven't been on this thread in a while. I didn't rlly figure it out but it kinda just fixed itself. After a couple of days I could just log in for some random reason.