Hextech + Fiddle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkengate

06-04-2010

Few questions I have, if you dont mind

1) Is there a link that has all the info on hextech w/heroes (namely fiddle... and maybe nasus /amumu -- curious how it works with the % life drain)

2) Do u guys think its worth it on fiddle?

3) Would his E (the bouncing silence) be considered AoE or Single target?

4) How many hextechs stack....?

AidanTalnare

06-04-2010

1: ...?
2: Fiddle wouldn't benefit from the AD/LS portion of the Gunblade, it's too expensive for such a little AP/SV return. You'd be better off getting a Rylais, more AP, some HP and the slow
3: I'd consider it multi-target, so it'd be the 33% listed Spell Vamp
4: It has a Unique Passive.

Arkengate

06-04-2010

Sorry, i didnt mean that one.. I mean the 40AP + 10% spell vamp one... Not the gunblade >.<

Temlam

06-04-2010

i think he was more or less asking about the revolver, which is definately worth it.

Spell Vamp is now an official stat

• Spell Vamp automatically works at 33% of the listed rate for multi-target spells
  • Single-target DOT spells (for example, Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave or Morgana's Dark Binding) that previously caused the minor slow effect on Rylai's Crystal Scepter, will grant 100% Spell Vamp (and continue to slow for the minor amount)
  • Reduced healing effects will not affect the new Spell Vamp (to make the behavior consistent with life steal and spell vamp). However, look for us to update this in the future This also means that Spirit Visage will not increase your spell vamp health restore.
use this, logic, and testing yourself to answer your other questions
the spell vamp is a general stat, so presumably you could have 60% spell vamp with all revolvers