Kayle as your solo bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drastone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Aside from the immense utility that kayle brings to a team on dominion (slow, ult, haste, heal, armor shred) her pushing power is insane, if you send her solo bot against the current flavors of the week she pushes that tower in no time.

Any thoughts on her? Anyone else actually played her to good success?

Karron Lightfury

09-26-2011

Her AoE would also be nice to stop turret caps. Will have to try!

SethCypher

09-26-2011

Your heal is 20% worse so your sustain isn't any better compared to SR...not that you depended on it to sustain anyways.

Drastone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
Your heal is 20% worse so your sustain isn't any better compared to SR...not that you depended on it to sustain anyways.
I think of the heal as icing on the cake, I use it more for the haste. ALTHOUGH if you go AP/attack speed build you get some decent mileage on its low CD

Tale Feather

09-26-2011

Kayle is pretty beast in Dominion, as a versitile character too.

Not so much her heal, but the fact that her Ult can delay burst dps, Her AoE auto attacking stops caps and helps with pushing, and her overall damage especially late game makes her a surprising offense.

Build SLIGHTLY tanky and tack on some of those new items and shes a force to be reckoned with.

Also, giving her promote makes her very dangerous pushing minion waves, as a Super Minion can cap a turret on its own with a wave with it.

Ranzear

09-26-2011

One point in W for speed boost only. Mobility, Malady, On-hit, and Thornmail = Kayleroller.

Pure anti-carry.

BigDaddyDelish

09-26-2011

Kayle is actually really good. She has a great low cd haste, and amazing damage output. That ultimate is soooooooooooooooo good too.

Definitely an underrated monster of Dominion.

DoomyDoom6

09-26-2011

Kayle is my favorite in Dominion. Rageblade/gunblade, rushing lightbringer if other team has an Akali. It's easy to win a 2v1 on a tower against most champions if your ult is up. Jax can present problems depending on how you encounter him, but for most of my fights anyways, Kayle > Jax.