Runes - Store Improvment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryzoul

09-26-2011

I was purchasing some runes a while ago and because of the refresh and lack of feed back, I purchased 10 runes instead of 9 ( why isnt there a limit). So I have attached a file to give you some ideas on how to fix this issue.

I have better ideas on this, however I thought any of these should be simple fixes.

Ryzoul

(p.s.) I wish I could purchase runes while I am on the rune building page.

Ryzoul

10-17-2011

someone give me some feedback I know you all want this!

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

This would be handy.

Mr AIex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

+1

This is great. I also see you added a "sell" button which I would LOVE to see! The "rune combiner" is just patronizing and annoying. Who wants a random rune?!?

MrInformed

10-23-2011

This is I feel is a great idea, if users had the opportunity to purchase the runes as they were building the page. Things would be so much simpler. You could also give user the opportunity to build the page that they desire with any rune in the game, and if they have enough IP they can purchase the page, or a certain amount of runes that they have on that page. If resources are even a problem for these kinds of things, why not get rid of the rune recycler, because people can't seriously be using that, a random rune that we don't need or want for 3 runes, is not what users want.

Void2258

10-23-2011

Plenty of people have come up with fancy tricks for using the rune combiner, like this one: Excel spreadsheets for rune combiner.