Which is the best solo q lane to carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peebs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-26-2011

I find that dominating solo top does not always translate into a win because the other two lanes can fail and you are so far and worried about csing that you can't help. Is it better to carry from mid because you can gank either lane, from the jungle by supporting all 3 lanes, or carrying from bot because you can shut down more than 1 player. I usually solo top and haven't had trouble at all in the lower elos winning my lane with ease but it usually doesn't translate into much if the other 2 lanes and jungler are not doing well.

C4STER M1N1ON

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

If you cannot affect 1 lane and win then you must jungle and dominate all lanes!

EDIT: Did this with Udyr last ranked game and wrecked their team hard. Tank/DPS Udyr ftw!

Takasugimasu

09-26-2011

jungle and mid are best for carrying imo.

zeroh0ur

09-26-2011

If you can get mid and Morgana, easy win

If not, jungle Udyr for easy win

Dr Plutonious

09-26-2011

I find jungling a good way to win.

It can be with Udyr or Nocturne or Lee sin.

Crayon Puppet

09-26-2011

They are all pretty important, I personally think when a btm lane gets stomped you get the most one sided games. Certain heroes mid and top can be particularly nasty. Akali and Annie come to mind. I see less jungles straight up carrying games, but they have the most influence on victory in any particular lane, and a good jungle can help secure victory in all 3 lanes with good ganks and keeping towers alive when other lanes have to fountain. Jungles do awesome things like force champions to flash, or help you establish lane dominance in a lane you wouldn't have won without their help and that **** is game changing

Peebs

Recruiter

09-26-2011

yeah i mostly jungled last season and did decently and got myself to gold, but since then i have been playing a ton of solo top champs and the start to this season has been kinda rough. Honestly, cant count on teammates to not tower dive singed or roam enemy jungle starting at 1300 elo.