Dominion Mouse Cursor Bug.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BluVale

09-30-2011

I've been having the same problem since beta and it only happens in Dominion. Pointer just vanishes out of nowhere making nearly impossible to play, crippling you from battle...also making it very very difficult to purchase items. It happens at least 3-4 times a day and the only way I've been able to fix it is to restart my computer. Hopefully this problem is address soon because it totally takes away from the whole dominion experience (pushing people away from it due to the issue).

xSchwarzenegger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

K im back that hidden pointer thing does NOT work i just got the glitch again...done with dominion for now hope a red posts on this soon or they fix it tuesday....keep on posting guys

Sebaxian

09-30-2011

epic bug

xSchwarzenegger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

bump

Ellye

10-01-2011

Still not a single red reply? Not even an acknowledgement? This is getting annoying...

Just made the mistake of trying to play Dominion again, mouse cursor disappeared as soon as the match begun. Cute that it stills flags me as a "leaver" even though I'm just suffering from a bug that Riot refuses to address. Oh well.

This is a major bug, mostly because it persists after the game is closed, requiring a reboot.

Fart Fuhrer

10-01-2011

Still no red replies. Keep the post coming, if we have to make this the longest most redundant thread ever, so be it. This bug needs to be fixed and addressed.

oooh barracuda

10-01-2011

I have the same problem

xSchwarzenegger

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellye View Post
Still not a single red reply? Not even an acknowledgement? This is getting annoying...

Just made the mistake of trying to play Dominion again, mouse cursor disappeared as soon as the match begun. Cute that it stills flags me as a "leaver" even though I'm just suffering from a bug that Riot refuses to address. Oh well.

This is a major bug, mostly because it persists after the game is closed, requiring a reboot.
i feel you man, my friends invite me when i get on and i feel bad when it happens just wastes 20 minutes of everyone's time im really tired of this I have been waiting to try monkey king on dominion and i cant even use him much now because the glitch keeps happening

xSchwarzenegger

10-01-2011

humpty bumpty

xSchwarzenegger

10-01-2011

bump