Dominion Mouse Cursor Bug.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destroyus

09-29-2011

Bump.
This is annoying, just wanted to play some quick dominion matches but couldn't even go 5 min without this happening. Please fix Riot.

Fart Fuhrer

09-29-2011

Bump to keep this thread going, keep the posts coming.

Z3R0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2011

same here. i was able to see the mouse cursor like in summoner's rift but i was not able to capture points. I did Alt+Tab and clicked LoL again and it worked again

Seagull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-29-2011

alright, well it happened to me again. im gonna give up on dominon soon until they fix this.

i checked the knowledge base and they had this as a suggestion:

Quote:
Special Note for those affected only on Dominion:
Make sure that under "Mouse Properties" that "Hide Pointer While Typing" is unchecked in the "Pointer Options" tab.
ive never had to uncheck that option in all the years ive been using a pc but i guess ill try it out. still waiting for a proper fix though

xSchwarzenegger

09-29-2011

gonna try the removing hide pointer option....if it messes up i dunno what im gonna do lol...

xSchwarzenegger

09-29-2011

been working so far...try what Glyrburn said if you guys are still having the problem let me know if it works for you been working for 3 games so far for me

RoosterBomb

09-29-2011

Im having the same issues

Schaminater

09-30-2011

having the same problem. hopefully this is enough people to get riot's attention

xSchwarzenegger

09-30-2011

bump

Fart Fuhrer

09-30-2011

Still no red support.