Dominion Mouse Cursor Bug.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Igasho

09-26-2011

Having the same problem myself. Doesn't happen every game, but when it does, it almost makes the game unplayable. I can sometimes see a glitched cursor when I use an ability, but as soon as I use the ability it goes back to being invisible.

Fart Fuhrer

09-27-2011

@riot, is this bug going to require a hot fix, or is there any temporary fixes...please let the community know asap, we want to play dominion

Seagull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-27-2011

it hadnt happened to me since the dominion beta so i thought maybe it was fixed. nope! just happened to me in a game we were ahead by 300 points which we ended up losing cause it was impossible for me to kill anyone

Fart Fuhrer

09-27-2011

Yeah, its game altering for sure, makes it completely unplayable, by the time you've restarted your computer, you have already lost, nearly impossible to win 4v5 in dominion, we need a solution.

Piss Blankets

09-27-2011

bump for some sort of support

Tcsduo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

has happened to me twice requires a restart of my comp to fix so it is very annoying with that and being unable to play right

Fart Fuhrer

09-29-2011

Hopefully we can get a fix with the Xerath patch, or at least an acknowledgment of this problem.

xSchwarzenegger

09-29-2011

Glad someone posted this in the bugs...there are several of these in the dominion forum It just happened today for the third time im not playing dominion until someone from riot addresses this or fixes it. It not only messes up the game for me it ruins the match for my team because its a 4v5 from then on i literally cannot play like this......

Piss Blankets

09-29-2011

Yeah been trying to get any feed back from riot, at least letting us know there working on it,so far,nothing....

Gablesmath

09-29-2011

same problem here, the mouse trail only help on windows personnally ( I already knew this fix ) , alt-tabbed, changed settings, cursor re-appears in windows but in dominion, nothing.

I'd like to point out if it happens, you can put your mouse at the top of the screen, it'll show you some scrambled cursor... at least this way you know where your mouse is horizontally ... to buy items, you can at least know you are just above the item you want.... then just move down and dont stop clicking ... you'll buy it eventually xD

12345612 ... 29