New Skins Now Available: Firefighter Tristana, Chosen Master Yi, and Dryad Soraka

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCrumb

Associate Brand Manager

06-04-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

What a week it has been with the new patch, eh? What with Malzahar tearing it up across the Fields of Justice and all. But the new patch goodness isn't over quite yet, summoners. We've got a few more goodies for your enjoyment, just in time for the weekend. The Firefighter Tristana, Chosen Master Yi, and Dryad Soraka skins are now available in the Store. Not only that, but now through Monday, June 7th, these three new skins are 30% off!

Head on over to the Skins tab in the Store to purchase these new skins at a discounted price.

Also, if you havenít yet picked up the Malzahar bundles or other new skins still on sale, you still have until the end of the weekend, so hop to it!

BEEFY DARKNESS

06-04-2010

Nice skins, Keep up the good work Riot

BurfdayCake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-04-2010

Nice creative skins. Digging Trist and Yi.

Deamoon

06-04-2010

so sweet tristana

Nemmisis

06-04-2010

Yi looks absolutely amazing. Bought.

Zagnut

06-04-2010

You're making a fortune with all these clever skins, Riot. But...apparently Tristana can put fires out with explosions.

Yoda Kennen and Skywalker Yi...no one request a Jabba the Hutt skin for Gragas, please...!

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

It would be cool if Tristana actually shot water. Yi's skin is amazing, though I'm not excited about the Soraka one.

Diffused

06-04-2010

nice trist skin! i don't play the other two

Sefam

06-04-2010

I'm really disappointed that Tristana doesn't shoot water, seriously guys, that skin is 4-digit RP, yet Gent Cho got a voice-over.

I'm also disappointed with the Master Yi skin, the saber looks like a plastic toy.

L4r90

06-04-2010

cool skins indeed^^

thou i think i've seen the yi (or at least a similar) on leaguecraft a few weeks ago o.O

1234511 ... 20