Champion Sale: 50% Off Shaco

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

Yes, for all of you bashing the champion sale due to a lack of a skin, there is a jokerish skin model for shaco.

xSaintx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2010

I've never had deceive fail for me. It works for me on a daily bases. As for the people who think it doesn't work right, it might be due to the other champs using the Oracle potion. Or hitting them with a DoT before they use it. If you get hit, it fails right?

Ankhysis

06-04-2010

No, taking damage does not break the stealth at all. There is a glitch and yes sometimes you will decieve and come out of stealth, but it realy does not happen that often. Also, I have noticed it seems to happen if you were engaged and then move to engage another opponent immediately, not sure if that is a reason though.

Reimermendt

06-04-2010

How about fixing him before starting this sale?

Destrow

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicWolf View Post
Saying Shacos Deceive is broken is outrageous! i play Shaco and people who don't play him for that are just dumb... seriously take his ability as a challenge and think of it as if it a had a miss chance. In fact if it din't have that flaw i think it would not be so much fun to play him. I mean he is a Jester you can't take him seriously even his abilities... so don't say he is broken just play him and if it din't work the way you wanted tough luck. I'm sure Riot has put a lot of work in every single character and saying no one will buy him, i'm sure puts the team down.

~DW
Exactly, take his deceive as a challenge. I know why people say its broken because I've experienced it. Its not as bad as you think.
Overall i love Shaco, he is my favorite character and i would like people to stop bashing on him.
P.S. New skins would be nice.

TheImmortalVirus

Recruiter

06-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicWolf View Post
Saying Shacos Deceive is broken is outrageous! i play Shaco and people who don't play him for that are just dumb... seriously take his ability as a challenge and think of it as if it a had a miss chance. In fact if it din't have that flaw i think it would not be so much fun to play him. I mean he is a Jester you can't take him seriously even his abilities... so don't say he is broken just play him and if it din't work the way you wanted tough luck. I'm sure Riot has put a lot of work in every single character and saying no one will buy him, i'm sure puts the team down.

~DW
What an asinine post, when you don't go invisible, don't do any damage and dont teleport, that's a broken ability.

Ashky

06-04-2010

i think this means shaco skin coming up. if people have the champ, they'll get the skin if they like it. if they don't have it, who knows if they are willing to buy both at full price.

also, noticed how sion was 50% off then poof ! new skin ?
or sivir ? same.

it seems to me like riot's making skins for champs that have only the classic one.

Arcanewarrior

06-04-2010

what about his ultimate were if the real shaco has buffs they only appear on him, or with the guardian angel how it effects the copy as well, are these bugs?

itaiaosi

06-04-2010

Please Riot do Pantheon sale please!

Signature

06-04-2010

Decieve is broken? No offense but if you actually failed using decieve.... I don't even know what to say about you.

1234567 ... 9