Some Very Obvious Balance Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

1. Abilities that increase move speed shouldn't stack with the move speed buff, that is dumb. Singed and Rammus having 800 movespeed is a not bright.

2. Huge radius teleport/globals (Nocturne, Pantheon, Twisted Fate, Shen) ultimates need their CDR increased 20%.You felt this was obviously necessary with healing, why you thought huge range teleports would be fine i don't know. Thiese champions are already incredible in 1v1 combat with the exception of Shen which is huge on dominion.

3. Abilities should be canceled while channeling a capture. Example being Rammus either being able to Powerball or Defensive Curl while capturing. The effect should definitely break.

4. You shouldn't be able to put turrets, boxes, shrooms, and traps on top of the capture point.

kirsdrake1990

09-26-2011

I think they're should be some balance changes if things don't level out soon as people learn the game.

But yours all sound terrible sir

Emn1ty

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirsdrake1990 View Post
I think they're should be some balance changes if things don't level out soon as people learn the game.

But yours all sound terrible sir
Why? While I agree his fixes aren't necessarily the best possible these are issues. Hell even Soraka is a pain to deal with cause she can camp a point and 3v1 while global healing her team. The issue here is that some champion abilities need to be reworked or nerfed for Dominion. Things like Gangplank ulting a tower from across the map and forcing you to wait till the duration is up is just plain annoying.

Baneson

09-26-2011

Just because these things are annoying to YOU doesn't mean they are OP. Like you hinted at most of those long range ults have a pretty long cooldown. Those aura abilities can be counted with ranged attacks to pry those champs off your node. Point is, don't just QQ. Try and think of ways to counter. As time goes on players are going to come up with subtler methods.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
Just because these things are annoying to YOU doesn't mean they are OP. Like you hinted at most of those long range ults have a pretty long cooldown. Those aura abilities can be counted with ranged attacks to pry those champs off your node. Point is, don't just QQ. Try and think of ways to counter. As time goes on players are going to come up with subtler methods.
1. The map is tiny, that movespeed allows them to run around the map in seconds while being entirely uncatchable. This isn't debatable, its a problem and just plain dumb.

2. Global ultimate suck to play against on any map, on dominion you can be in 2 places at the same time.

3. Debatable but annoying.

4. Debatable but it gives a small niche of champions an incredible advantage. They can actually be in 2 places at once and make it almost impossible to cap a point.

Mr Threepwood

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonk View Post
1. The map is tiny, that movespeed allows them to run around the map in seconds while being entirely uncatchable. This isn't debatable, its a problem and just plain dumb.

2. Global ultimate suck to play against on any map, on dominion you can be in 2 places at the same time.

3. Debatable but annoying.

4. Debatable but it gives a small niche of champions an incredible advantage. They can actually be in 2 places at once and make it almost impossible to cap a point.
1. Might actually be a reasonable point, but there may have to be some other solution.

2. These ultimates generally have a LONG CD, and many of the champions really aren't THAT great in fights anyway. As for the heal issue, that is an issue, and should probably not be nerfed. The sustain nerf worked if you ask me.

3. No, no one cares, there's no reason to not be able to be in a stance while channeling.

4. It does give shaco quite the advantage. That's about it though, teemo's shrooms don't stop capping. Maokai is the only other offender I can think of, but his seeds don't last that long and it's not like they're invisible. You know who IS annoying? Caitlyn, trapping off an entire side of a capture point and then defending.

Dragonk

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Threepwood View Post
1. Might actually be a reasonable point, but there may have to be some other solution.

2. These ultimates generally have a LONG CD, and many of the champions really aren't THAT great in fights anyway. As for the heal issue, that is an issue, and should probably not be nerfed. The sustain nerf worked if you ask me.

3. No, no one cares, there's no reason to not be able to be in a stance while channeling.

4. It does give shaco quite the advantage. That's about it though, teemo's shrooms don't stop capping. Maokai is the only other offender I can think of, but his seeds don't last that long and it's not like they're invisible. You know who IS annoying? Caitlyn, trapping off an entire side of a capture point and then defending.
Heim doesn't come to mind? Basically if you use Mao, Teemo, Heim, Cait, Shaco, etc. You can just stack your **** on the point and no one can possibly take it. That's just nonsense. I'm just saying you can't stack in on the point, you can stack it around the point but not directly on top of it. Again thats just silly.

Homegrown420

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonk View Post

4. You shouldn't be able to put turrets, boxes, shrooms, and traps on top of the capture point.
may as well say "no heimerdinger"

unless you were talking about being able to place a turret INSIDE the base turret, yah that is a bit silly but i think they fixed that

Dragonk

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homegrown420 View Post
may as well say "no heimerdinger"

unless you were talking about being able to place a turret INSIDE the base turret, yah that is a bit silly but i think they fixed that
As someone who played like 10 games of shaco in a row when dominion first came out... I would say boxes are so much worse lol.

Dragonk

09-26-2011

Also I've been seeing global spam teams which are the most annoying pieces of **** ever created. Karth, Ashe, Pantheon, Nocturne, and Rammus.... god...

The irony is people are complaining about Anivia when Karth is about 5x worse. He's more mana efficient, can basically CC and debuff the entire point, has heavier burst, and killing him doesn't do ****. I mean he has a global ult that can basically prevent your entire team from capping anything, you can't skirmish either.... And heres the kicker when you kill him, he still defends her ****ing point and does mass damage....

I would be all for removing Karthus permanently from Dominion lol.