"Ban Forever" OP champs on Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dj Hellbane

09-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1262971

And I disagree with that analysis. There are two specific champions I think are more OP on Dominion than SR, and it's none of these.
Let me guess Poppy/Jax/Heimer/Stealths?

BlazeSword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

rammus is not op but can be very annoying to play against especially early and late. A rammus with ghost + revive will powerball you to your base

Zirhark

09-26-2011

Jax and akali IMO they both have awesome wreckage ability and self sustain with a gun blade u can't stop them from getting

lbgsloan

09-26-2011

I'd priority ban Jax and Akali. I don't actually think Akali is OP, but Jax is obvious and I can't trust randoms to get a reveal item to stop Akali.

NessOnett

09-26-2011

Quote:
And I disagree with that analysis. There are two specific champions I think are more OP on Dominion than SR, and it's none of these.
Is one of them Soraka? Because im finding it extremely difficult to lose with her and nobody else seems to understand or see her power.

Kwisatz Haderach

09-26-2011

Quote:

lol wtf malz? With how often team fights happen his ult has way too long of a CD and his bouncing dot is only really effective to harass in lane (minions near) or farming...neither happen very often/at all in Dom. Also consider how much easier it is to just buy a QSS in Dom.

There's no dragon/baron/blue/red for pool to be effective when his ult is down. It's useful to delay caps but AoE is hardly difficult to come by.

Killustration

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2011

Rammus , Heimer, Anivia , Shaco

NationalKid

09-26-2011

I think we should just have more bans then the usual on SR. Like 6 instead 4. Cause there r too many heroes there r too strong on this (not OP, just strong) and worth a ban. Every game u have 2 allow the opponent to grab it cause there aint bans enough. I know that it will just generate different "top picks" but it will make the game more balanced. Just an opinion.

Nokturnalex

09-26-2011

Quote:

I already know one, Udyr hehe (i'd link the post if I wasn't lazy)

Wonton55

09-26-2011

Quote:

One of them is Poppy, right? I've frequently seen you post that you think she's OP on Dominion. I haven't seen quite yet - I would test it out but I don't even own her. Hmmm... where to find a Poppy main...